Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Late "Fees" Not Late Payments, Showing Up on Credit Report, Paid Off All Payments

I understand this now...

However, I have (now) read my contract, and although it says "a turn in fee" on the back of the document (but you all won't care) however the amount is NOT disclosed.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    As long as what the creditor reports to the CRA is accurate there will be no FCRA violation. Any amount that you owe whether principal, interest, or fees that is not paid timely may be reported as delinquent on the credit report. If the fees are owed and still not paid, then it appears the credit report is accurate and I see no basis for a good FCRA claim. If you dispute that the fees are owed, then you need to go through the dispute process in the FCRA before filing a lawsuit alleging a FCRA violation.
    That's the thing, they reported the account closed (the correct information) now they are reporting the account "open" the wrong information...

Default Re: Late "Fees" Not Late Payments, Showing Up on Credit Report, Paid Off All Payments

Quote Quoting pcgumshoe
    View Post
    I understand this now...

That's the thing, they reported the account closed (the correct information) now they are reporting the account "open" the wrong information...
    The account is open because there are amounts due.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2