Default Asked to Vacate Hotel but Already Charged Me for Another Week Stay at Hotel

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California
    My son & I are staying at Extended Stay America & I made a reservation for a month. Today they just charged my credit card for my second weekly stay. The manager came to the door today & told my minor son we have to leave the hotel tomorrow because of a smell from our dogs. When the manager came to the door today & one other time when the fire alarm went off the dogs ran outside & peed & pooped I guess. My son picked it up. No one talked to me or my son before about a problem before. I take my dogs out on a leash. They are also emotional support dogs & I have a note from a psychiatrist verifying that. They don’t normally run out except when the manager came to the door.Dogs are allowed here. I informed them I have 2 dogs & paid the non-refundable $150 pet cleaning fee. Can they make us leave for this when they already took my money for another week’s stay here? I also sprayed the hall in case it smelled. They also didn’t come to clean the room after a week as promised & I told them my son would take the dogs out so they can clean. They should have cleaned 4 days ago but said since I’m now paying weekly they’ll clean a week after my 1st weekly stay.Thank you!!

Default Re: Asked to Vacate Hotel but Already Charged Me for Another Week Stay at Hotel

Quote Quoting Brenshus
    View Post
    My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California
    My son & I are staying at Extended Stay America & I made a reservation for a month. Today they just charged my credit card for my second weekly stay. The manager came to the door today & told my minor son we have to leave the hotel tomorrow because of a smell from our dogs. When the manager came to the door today & one other time when the fire alarm went off the dogs ran outside & peed & pooped I guess. My son picked it up. No one talked to me or my son before about a problem before. I take my dogs out on a leash. They are also emotional support dogs & I have a note from a psychiatrist verifying that. They don’t normally run out except when the manager came to the door.Dogs are allowed here. I informed them I have 2 dogs & paid the non-refundable $150 pet cleaning fee. Can they make us leave for this when they already took my money for another week’s stay here? I also sprayed the hall in case it smelled. They also didn’t come to clean the room after a week as promised & I told them my son would take the dogs out so they can clean. They should have cleaned 4 days ago but said since I’m now paying weekly they’ll clean a week after my 1st weekly stay.Thank you!!
    Did you point out to the manager that they had already charged your card for the second week?

1. Sponsored Links