Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Search and Seizure

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    I have never heard of search conditions being included in a TRO/CPO. I don't see any authorization for it anywhere, but that doesn't mean I'm not missing it. As a condition of release on bail or one's own recognizance, certainly. Twindle, surely you have a copy of the order, does it include your being subject to search?

As for your repeated ex parte and harassing contacts with the judge, you can't do that. Your constant contacts via email (or most any electronic communication) can be a violation of the law pursuant to PC 653m. Making threats is NOT required! You can grumble and grouse about the courts all you want. But, that doesn't give you the right to harass and annoy those who serve within the system.

If you feel you have some evidence of a grand conspiracy that is not the result of your attitude, then by all means contact the media. The Sacramento Bee loves railing against law enforcement and the courts, so if you have a decent case to make to the public, I am sure they'll help you make it. If they won't help, and your attorney can't get you out from under your self-imposed conundrum, perhaps you might want to consider breathing exercises or feng shui to help you relax a bit.
    I don't like authority wanking idiots, which is why I don't like you. The law requires that I had the intent to harass, which I did not. Anyway, I don't even really care about that. The judge is being a big baby, and it's not a big deal to me. I'll be getting out of the charge via a mental health diversion, which I chose over harassing 12 people to have to be a jury to read everything, and waste their days in a court trial. My mental health went to hell... you can guess when. When I was hurt by the doctor, and the cops couldn't even be assed to investigate it enough to come find me halfway dead in my bed, drenched in sweat and going crazy.

None of this is self imposed, none of this is a natural consequence to my actions. It's contrived by courts, and specifically by Sacramento courts. This is not a scenario I would find myself from any county I choose to reside in. My neighbor cop told me that Sacramento just makes up its own rules. I like him, he's not an authority wanker of a cop. More the "protector" personality type. They make the best cops. I like to deal with my own problems on my own, and big babies run to the courts because they can't act like adults. Sometimes people say harsh things to me when they have issues with me. I prefer that over any court nonsense, run to mommy bullshit, any day.

Anyway, much is from my attitude, but guess what. Having an attitude isn't illegal. My psychiatrist even says my anger with my situation is very valid. It wasn't for a while when I was testing a medication out that didn't work on me at all. :P My therapist says I'm a scape goat. I'm not really sure that's true, but I can see the perspective a little bit.

Edit: Again, this is about trying to understand the details of what search and seizure nonsense in the context that it was given to me, and whether that's a violation of the 4th amendment. The rest of it? It's not meant to be a topic, but I'm easily provoked into it.

Quote Quoting twindle
    View Post
    I don't like authority wanking idiots, which is why I don't like you.
    If I cared about what you thought of me, I might actually weep. But, your liking me or not does not change the facts of YOUR situation - or, the law.

The law requires that I had the intent to harass, which I did not.
    Sure you did! If you had not intended to annoy or harass her, you would not have a sent a bunch of insulting or annoying emails!

Anyway, I don't even really care about that. The judge is being a big baby, and it's not a big deal to me.
    Sure you care, that's why you're here! It's at the forefront of your mind and it keeps lingering on and on without resolution! Welcome to the judicial system, by the way. Nothing happens quickly.

I'll be getting out of the charge via a mental health diversion,
    You think so? Nothing is certain. And such a diversion will have its own set of rules ... not to mention the fact that you might also be subject to a TRO or CPO that could further restrict your actions.

Anyway, much is from my attitude, but guess what. Having an attitude isn't illegal.
    Nope. But, attitude can get you in trouble - as you have seen. Andm, taking actions based upon that attitude (like zapping a judge with a bunch of harassing and annoying emails) can get you in legal trouble.

Edit: Again, this is about trying to understand the details of what search and seizure nonsense in the context that it was given to me, and whether that's a violation of the 4th amendment. The rest of it? It's not meant to be a topic, but I'm easily provoked into it.
    READ the TRO/CPO ... it will tell you if there are search conditions in it or not. I have never in my life and career (going on 30 years) heard of search conditions in a TRO/CPO, and I cannot find any authorizing law in the relevant code sections. That doesn't mean that my 2 minute read is an in-depth review of the subject, and I'd be curious if it such a condition is actually there or not.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

The authority wankers should all go to some authority wanking nightmare like Singapore or something, and leave this country alone. We have state mottos like, "Live free or die."

Thomas Jefferson said, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,”

This country is being ruined by scared little idiots. At least California is... not sure outside of it. I'm being bullied by pathetic bullies, which Jefferson would call Tyrants. He was wrong though, the tree of liberty isn't being fertilized. We just have idiots doing mass shootings for no good reason at all.

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post

Sure you did! If you had not intended to annoy or harass her, you would not have a sent a bunch of insulting or annoying emails!
    I'm going to ignore the rest of what you said for now, but this is stupid. It's called venting, it's called taking the issue up with the person that caused it. Are you really so stupid that you can't see the difference? Intent to harass or annoy is far different than being mad and yelling at someone. Am I trying to harass you? Because I'm venting on you now too.

Edit: Anyway, I don't like you, you're worthless to talk to, and the only thing you can do is annoy me with your mindless drivel. So please shoo, fly. I want to hear from others. Not you.

Mental illness is no reason or excuse for breaking the law. The police are not the ones that investigate possible medical malpractice or medical negligence.

Quote Quoting twindle
    View Post
    The authority wankers should all go to some authority wanking nightmare like Singapore or something, and leave this country alone. We have state mottos like, "Live free or die."
    I love that motto. Though, I'm not sure what an "authority wanker" might be. I suppose it might be anyone who disagrees with you, is that about right?

Thomas Jefferson said, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,”
    Well, let's hope things never get that bad. Even more that YOU do not decide to act out on that statement.

This country is being ruined by scared little idiots. At least California is... not sure outside of it. I'm being bullied by pathetic bullies, which Jefferson would call Tyrants. He was wrong though, the tree of liberty isn't being fertilized. We just have idiots doing mass shootings for no good reason at all.
    As if there is a GOOD reason for a mass shooting?!

I'm going to ignore the rest of what you said for now, but this is stupid. It's called venting, it's called taking the issue up with the person that caused it. Are you really so stupid that you can't see the difference? Intent to harass or annoy is far different than being mad and yelling at someone. Am I trying to harass you? Because I'm venting on you now too.
    You do not get to "vent" in a manner that annoys or harasses someone else. If you wanted to vent, post your bitches to Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. I don't get to "vent" by pulling you over and writing you tickets, or flooding your in box with insults, derisive comments, etc. ... unless you like that sort of thing, of course.

Edit: Anyway, I don't like you, you're worthless to talk to, and the only thing you can do is annoy me with your mindless drivel. So please shoo, fly. I want to hear from others. Not you.
    Ah, you just don't like to hear opinions that do not agree with your delusions. I don't care about what you think of me or how you think the law should be. But, your not wanting to listen to me or try and engage does not change the facts of your issue ... and, your apparent problems with self control.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    Mental illness is no reason or excuse for breaking the law. The police are not the ones that investigate possible medical malpractice or medical negligence.
    I charged him with assault. He wrangled my leg when I went to see him. When you have retarded laws, like you can't vent at someone, everyone is going to break the "law" at some point, and the law has no value anymore. Wow, I've interacted with you before, and you're so noteworthy in stupidity that just seeing your name irritates me. I think I said you have an IQ of a brick wall in the past. I'm sure you don't want to talk to me.

I couldn't do anything with it after charging the doctor with assault. It was covered up pretty nicely. I did report it to the Medical Board of California, but they were just as bad at investigating it as the cops were. They didn't even interview witnesses or anything. I know because my room mate was never contacted. She saw me limp in after the appointment, saw my swollen leg, etc.

Anyway, if they decide the mental health diversion doesn't work, I guess you might find yourself in my jury. I really don't care that much. I feel bad for the jury, but I'll have fun slaughtering the dumbass legal retards in court.

Carl, what I was referring to in post 9, was, let's say, arguendo, such a provision was included in the Order about random S@S, it is not a lifetime crutch. I've heard of restrictions like stay away from the person, no calls, etc., but a Judge can't order a lifetime 4th AM waiver. I surmise the OP thinks this.

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    You do not get to "vent" in a manner that annoys or harasses someone else. If you wanted to vent, post your bitches to Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. I don't get to "vent" by pulling you over and writing you tickets, or flooding your in box with insults, derisive comments, etc. ... unless you like that sort of thing, of course.
    While I did send her a lot of emails... I could go count if you care, it was never like, "Well time to go spam this person." I was talking to conservatives on the Sacramento Bee about why they over represent on the comments section. It confused me, and a smart conservative pointed out that their voice isn't heard so they comment a lot to make it heard. They're the minority, just like me, and we have to be loud because we're being suppressed. I was being ignored, or so I thought... just shoved under the rug. Someone that was totally wronged by a doctor, a doctor's office, my evidence ignored, etc. I am loud because I have to be. People will not sweep their mess under the rug.

And I've sent my poor lawyer far more emails than I ever sent that judge. There is no reason to make people unrelated hear you. It's about taking it to the people that deserve to hear it. Judges that didn't read documents, for example. I waited a very long time to be heard by that judge, only to find out she had absolutely no idea what was going on. It's a total mockery of justice, and I gave her an earful.

Edit: It's more like if I cut you off in traffic and you blared your horn at me.

Quote Quoting twindle
    View Post
    I charged him with assault. He wrangled my leg when I went to see him. When you have retarded laws, like you can't vent at someone, everyone is going to break the "law" at some point, and the law has no value anymore. Wow, I've interacted with you before, and you're so noteworthy in stupidity that just seeing your name irritates me. I think I said you have an IQ of a brick wall in the past. I'm sure you don't want to talk to me.

I couldn't do anything with it after charging the doctor with assault. It was covered up pretty nicely. I did report it to the Medical Board of California, but they were just as bad at investigating it as the cops were. They didn't even interview witnesses or anything. I know because my room mate was never contacted. She saw me limp in after the appointment, saw my swollen leg, etc.

Anyway, if they decide the mental health diversion doesn't work, I guess you might find yourself in my jury. I really don't care that much. I feel bad for the jury, but I'll have fun slaughtering the dumbass legal retards in court.
    You cannot charge anyone with a crime. Only the District Attorney can charge someone with a crime. You obviously do not understand the basics of how our legal system works.

If you are on MH diversion, the court could impose a search condition as a term of the diversion.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast