Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Gift Appropriateness

I think I’m in the clear?

I got the necklace and earrings back in a yellow sealed envelope with a letter.

Thank you for the thoughtful gift, but I feel uncomfortable accepting it. I keep all my work relationships on a professional level.

Best,
    Girl’s name

Default Re: Gift Appropriateness

Quote Quoting Law questions
    View Post
    I think I’m in the clear?

I got the necklace and earrings back in a yellow sealed envelope with a letter.

Thank you for the thoughtful gift, but I feel uncomfortable accepting it. I keep all my work relationships on a professional level.

Best,
    Girl’s name
    Not necessarily. Your coworker does not mandate what your employer does in response to your actions/her complaint. Even though your coworker may have put this incident behind her, your employer may still decide that confronting you about it is warranted.

If your boss and/or HR confronts you about this, apologize profusely and hope that they don't fire you.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2