Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Forgetting Pants

My question involves criminal law for the state of: CA. Just wondering: if I forgot to pull my pants up after forgetting to do 1, and it was for sure an accident (like I know for sure it was an accident and it's only the front part), but walk around in public like in a store, will I be in any trouble at all? If so what? I wondered if this would count as indecent exposure at all since it was an accident.

Default Re: Forgetting Pants

I assume that you mean that you forgot to pull up your zipper after going to the bathroom. If you were not exposed, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you were, that was no accident.

On the other hand, if your pants were at your knees, then how did you walk around the store?

I meant what if it was for some sweatpants and forgot to pull that up and exposed, what would the penalties be?

If you forgot to pull up your sweatpants and went walking around the store exposed and you were recorded on surveillance video, you may have a problem. You could be charged with indecent exposure or under the influence of whatever. But the store or law enforcement would have to be able to identify you. That is possible if you drove to the store and the outside surveillance cameras have an image of the license plate or you purchased something at a register using a credit card.

How does someone forget to pull up their pants?

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    How does someone forget to pull up their pants?
    Absent some kind of mental impairment, they don't.

There is probably not a single police officer, prosecutor, jury or judge that would buy that if a mentally competent person was arrested for it.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    I meant what if it was for some sweatpants and forgot to pull that up and exposed, what would the penalties be?
    Really?! Forgot?! Bollocks to that!
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

What sort of troll forgets to pull up his pants?

Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: CA. Just wondering: if I forgot to pull my pants up after forgetting to do 1, and it was for sure an accident (like I know for sure it was an accident and it's only the front part), but walk around in public like in a store, will I be in any trouble at all? If so what? I wondered if this would count as indecent exposure at all since it was an accident.
    What does "after forgetting to do 1" mean?

Also, there is no conceivable way that one could forget to pull up one's pants and "walk around in public like in a store." If you don't pull your pants up and start walking around, they're going to fall down to your ankles. You couldn't not notice that.

I was wondering if you went to pee and forgot to pull the front part up. If someone did forget to pull only the front part could you still be in trouble for indecent exposure? This is directed for everybody else.

Yes

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast