Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Forgetting Pants

couldn't it be more possible someone can forget to pull their front part up like at a urinal?

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    What does "after forgetting to do 1" mean?

Also, there is no conceivable way that one could forget to pull up one's pants and "walk around in public like in a store." If you don't pull your pants up and start walking around, they're going to fall down to your ankles. You couldn't not notice that.

This is one time where I can agree that linguistic analysis of the sentence makes a difference.

if I forgot to pull my pants up after forgetting to do 1
    Perhaps OP meant that after doing number 1, I forgot to pull my pants up. Otherwise, it would mean that he forgot to do number 1 after forgetting to pull his pants up. And that makes no sense.

I think you surmised that.

Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    couldn't it be more possible someone can forget to pull their front part up like at a urinal?
    You said that you were wearing sweatpants.

I meant so to be clear even though one person said it, someone can be in trouble for forgetting to pull the front up from sweatpants after peeing at urinal?

Time to stop feeding the troll, folks.

Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    I meant so to be clear even though one person said it, someone can be in trouble for forgetting to pull the front up from sweatpants after peeing at urinal?
    Yes. Someone can be in trouble for forgetting to pull the front up from sweatpants after peeing at a urinal.

I hope that this is now clear to you.

Next question, please.

Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    I was wondering if you went to pee and forgot to pull the front part up. If someone did forget to pull only the front part could you still be in trouble for indecent exposure? This is directed for everybody else.
    Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    When a man wearing sweatpants pees at a urinal, he has to pull down his pants. Depending on how the pants are made, it is sometimes possible to do this so that only the front part comes down. However, there is no conceivable way that any sober man without a relatively serious mental disability could "forget" to pull the pants back up. In fact, I've never seen or heard of a pair of pants where it would be possible to forget to pull the "front part" of ones sweatpants up. They would come up on their own simply by walking a few steps.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    However, there is no conceivable way that any sober man without a relatively serious mental disability could "forget" to pull the pants back up.
    Right. There may be times when a zipper is left open, but not the pants left down such that your junk is hanging out for anyone to see. I'm going to guess the real question the OP has (if he's not just purely trolling) is whether he can go around with his penis exposed and then get out of the criminal charges by claiming that he "forgot" to pull the pants up. And the answer to that is no. Claiming you forgot isn't going to convince anyone unless you can show a serious mental impairment.

Two pages and 17 (now 18) posts on this. The troll has to be loving it.

Quote Quoting nflmissile
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: CA. Just wondering: if I forgot to pull my pants up after forgetting to do 1, and it was for sure an accident (like I know for sure it was an accident and it's only the front part), but walk around in public like in a store, will I be in any trouble at all? If so what? I wondered if this would count as indecent exposure at all since it was an accident.
    No wang hanging out, no crime. Done.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Spammer reviving dead thread. Ignore. Move on folks.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast