Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Boss is Heavily Annoyed I Have a Learning Disability and Insults Me Daily

Quote Quoting ZeeZee
    View Post
    Sorry for the delay on the weekends I don't like to think about this at all LOL. She does have a boss it's the owner, but in all honesty she's more valuable than I am there because she has been running that ship for 6 years. So I honestly don't think he's going to think anything of it and do anything about it.

Thank you for clarifying that I really appreciate everybody's comments honestly. I'm just going to keep looking for another job. This is a hell hole for me
    You really have little to lose by talking to the owner about this and much to gain. Owners tend to worry more about getting sued than do supervisors.

Default Re: Boss is Heavily Annoyed I Have a Learning Disability and Insults Me Daily

Ill let him know on that case. I know she let 2 others go before me and 1 quit suddenly. I saw a notice of employee discrimination in the files today when working on emplpyee files so seems Im not the first.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2