Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Can I Get in Trouble if I Have a Service Make My Son a Letter of Recommendation

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    His old school, an individual teacher or two from either the current or last school, minister, active or retired military officers that you may know.
    The military school say it has to be from his current school.

Default Re: Can I Get in Trouble if I Have a Service Make My Son a Letter of Recommendation

Then your son wouldn't be going to that school.

Have you asked the military school if there is another option if the current school won't provide a letter because he hasn't been there long enough?

So are you willing to let your kid get booted from the mil-school when they find out the recommendation letter was forged?

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Then your son wouldn't be going to that school.

Have you asked the military school if there is another option if the current school won't provide a letter because he hasn't been there long enough?
    Yes they say it is required and he hasn't been there long enough at his new school.

This thread has moved beyond any legal issue. If the military school is insisting on a letter that you can't legally obtain, then you'll have to make other plans for your son's further education.

Quote Quoting Mikemike997
    View Post
    Yes they say it is required and he hasn't been there long enough at his new school.
    Then he won't be going to that school.

I am surprised that you were thinking of forging a letter after they knew his school wouldn't write one.

You would be setting a terrible example for your son.

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    You would be setting a terrible example for your son.
    True that why I am not going to do it .

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2