Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can I Get in Trouble if I Have a Service Make My Son a Letter of Recommendation

My question involves education law in the State of: Pennsylvania and Texas

Can I get in trouble if I have a service make my son a letter of recommendation for this military boarding high school If his current school will not agree to make one because he is a new member at their school and the service add his new school on the letter of recommendation and his teacher name and principal name or a fake name and the boarding school admission contact his school and his school say no they did not make it can I get in trouble or get a fine of go to jail and will they contact his school to make sure if it came from them ?

Default Re: Can I Get in Trouble if I Have a Service Make My Son a Letter of Recommendation

So you are basically asking if you can defraud the military school?

Default Re: Can I Get in Trouble if I Have a Service Make My Son a Letter of Recommendation

No .

Quote Quoting Mikemike997
    View Post
    Can I get in trouble if I have a service make my son a letter of recommendation for this military boarding high school
    Certainly it is possible you could get into some trouble by doing this. What you propose may amount to a form of fraud. And apart from that, teaching your kid to lie to get what you want is not a good life lesson, IMO.

True that why I was not going to do it .

View Post
    Can I get in trouble if I have a service make my son a letter of recommendation for this military boarding high school
    What sort of "service" are you talking about?

View Post
    the service add his new school on the letter of recommendation
    That's the school that won't give a letter of recommendation?

View Post
    and his teacher name and principal name or a fake name
    So...this "service" is going to falsify this letter to make it appear it is coming from the school that won't itself provide a letter of recommendation?

View Post
    can I get in trouble or get a fine of go to jail
    Yes. Fraud is a crime. Perhaps you should google "lori loughlin" or "felicity huffman." What you're suggesting is basically the same thing that resulted in these two high profile celebrities being criminally prosecuted and one of them taking a plea bargain that carries prison time.

View Post
    Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    So you are basically asking if you can defraud the military school?

No .
    And how exactly do you figure that what you're talking about is anything other than fraud?

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    What sort of "service" are you talking about?

That's the school that won't give a letter of recommendation? yes

So...this "service" is going to falsify this letter to make it appear it is coming from the school that won't itself provide a letter of recommendation? yes

And how exactly do you figure that what you're talking about is anything other than fraud?
    what is it other then fraud ?

View Post
    what is it other then fraud ?
    It would certainly be a violation of the honor code that your son is going to have to agree to to go to virtually any military school.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    It would certainly be a violation of the honor code that your son is going to have to agree to to go to virtually any military school.
    What do you think what should I do to get a letter of recommendation the right way if my son school don't want to give him one ?

His old school, an individual teacher or two from either the current or last school, minister, active or retired military officers that you may know.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast