Default Can I Be Tried for Keeping Private Videos Without the Girl Knowing About It

My question involves criminal law for the state of: austria I took private pictures of my ex girlfriend in my bedroom without her knowledge and the pictures were of her changing clothes. She is long gone and never knew about this. Now these pictures were accidentally discovered by my employer and he is threatening to take legal action. Given that the woman is not involved is there a legal ground for filing criminal charges against me just from the videos. I have never shared or distributed this content to anyone.

Default Re: Can I Be Tried for Keeping Private Videos Without the Girl Knowing About It

You will need to find an Austrian legal site, as this site deals with US law (and I don't think there is any one here who is versed in Austrian law).
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Default Re: Can I Be Tried for Keeping Private Videos Without the Girl Knowing About It

We don't know that much about kangaroos.

Not legal related but 2 things:

Ewww, pervert and

Don't keep inappropriate pictures/videos (whether taken with or without permission but try not to do the latter cause ewww, pervert) where anyone but yourself can see them.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    I don't think they have too many kangaroos in Austria. Australia, maybe.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    I didn't know they had kangaroos hopping around Europe.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    I know plenty about kangaroos!

"Rogue kangaroo confuses the heck out of people in Austria. Yes, Austria."

^^^Very cool!!!

Quote Quoting Thesing
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: austria I took private pictures of my ex girlfriend in my bedroom without her knowledge and the pictures were of her changing clothes. She is long gone and never knew about this. Now these pictures were accidentally discovered by my employer and he is threatening to take legal action. Given that the woman is not involved is there a legal ground for filing criminal charges against me just from the videos. I have never shared or distributed this content to anyone.
    Now you know. Being a low life has consequences. You'll just have to sweat it out.

1. Sponsored Links