Default Cameras in Trailer Park

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Maryland. I live in a trailer park in Baltimore , Maryland. When I moved in there was a bunch of ruckus with the maintenance men throwing accusations at me and reporting me to the land lady for things I havenít done. Anyways the maintenance man installed 2 cameras on a telephone pole in his neighbors yard. And he informed me that he is getting licensed plate numbers from all the cars coming to my trailer. And there isnít cameras anywhere else in the community on the poles. And I was informed it may be illegal to surveillance Certain parts of a community and not others. I feel like everything I do is being recorded. I donít have people over because I feel as if Iím going to get a write up threw the land lady

Default Re: Cameras in Trailer Park

Quote Quoting RickLeight99
    View Post
    My question involves civil rights in the State of: Maryland. I live in a trailer park in Baltimore , Maryland. When I moved in there was a bunch of ruckus with the maintenance men throwing accusations at me and reporting me to the land lady for things I haven’t done. Anyways the maintenance man installed 2 cameras on a telephone pole in his neighbors yard. And he informed me that he is getting licensed plate numbers from all the cars coming to my trailer. And there isn’t cameras anywhere else in the community on the poles. And I was informed it may be illegal to surveillance Certain parts of a community and not others. I feel like everything I do is being recorded. I don’t have people over because I feel as if I’m going to get a write up threw the land lady

You were informed wrong. As long as he as video-only cameras located where he has a right to be it isn't illegal.

Is there something in your lease that doesn't allow you to have people over?

1. Sponsored Links