My question involves criminal law for the state of: FLORIDA
I have several charges, basically credit card fraud, grand theft and an aggravated battery.
I plead out, and was sentenced with adjudication withheld. Now wanting to seal or restore my rights, I found the county has it listed that I was adjudicated guilty, which was not the case when I was sentenced. How do I go about correcting this?

Also, I know sealing and restoration of rights is out of the question with the aggravated battery. Is there a way to still go about sealing, without sealing the aggravated battery? Or is there a way to get that charge reduced now? I completed all sentencing requirements in 2014. I am having an extremely hard time with employment, and renting.