Unfortunately I was found inadmissibility to the USA after my spouse was charged for drug trafficking in the USA.
We not are nonimmigrants (Canadians)

I had no knowledge or part but when I wanted to enter USA to attend his court hearing I was found inadmissible under section 212(a)(2)(c)(ii) .

This happened more than 7years ago,my spouse did his time and was Rehabilitated.
We started a fresh new life.

After 5 years I was able to get approved for an I-192 waiver which is valid for a year.i have to always apply for the waiver. To my understanding.
I have no criminal record at all.

Would I be able to ever get this inadmissibility waived,meaning not to apply always for a waiver?

Is there anY way to get this permanently removed?

Again this is only for non-immigrant purpose.

Thank you