Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Employers Hire Stalkers to Harass Applicants

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Nebraska

Employers have a habit (sometimes) of hiring a tail to harass and incite any reaction they can from me. Is this legal, and what can I do? I've already guessed I need to shop this out to placement agencies, but I am still cheated out of the direct hire market if I don't know how to discriminate which employer is harassing me.

Default Re: Employers Hire Stalkers to Harass Applicants

Quote Quoting Cymulacra
    View Post
    Employers have a habit (often) of hiring a tail to harass and incite any reaction they can from me.
    Employers? Whose employers? Yours or someone else's? What exactly are these people doing to "harass and incite any reaction they can from" you? How do you know these "tails" have been hired by the "employers"? Why are they doing this?

Quote Quoting Cymulacra
    View Post
    Is this legal, and what can I do?
    Depends on exactly what's being done.

Quote Quoting Cymulacra
    View Post
    I've already guessed I need to shop this out to placement agencies
    Huh?

There is no law that prohibits an employer from following an applicant around. So yes, it is legal.

However, employers have absolutely no incentive to follow you around or incite reactions from you. If they don't want to hire you, they don't have to. There's no reason for them to do anything except ignore you.

Px Hx

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    There is no law that prohibits an employer from following an applicant around. So yes, it is legal.
    There's no law that prohibits mere following and surveiling. However, there are plenty of laws that prohibit things that might constitute harassment or incitement. Therefore, without knowing what exactly is happening, it's impossible to reach any informed conclusion about the legality.

C'mon. You don't really think that multiple employers are hiring people to follow him around and do ANYTHING, do you?

It's time to check my Reynolds Aluminum stock.

a prospective employer can do background checks. this includes harassment and other bullying to prove the temperment and tractability of a possible hire.
    we were inside of private premises with posted rules of conduct, one of which the tail made the point of violating. the tail also made a public false claim against me according to those rules.
    if there is any relation to the employer, the tail entered the premises with the intent of making the false claim against my livelihood. some divas could prosecute that as a felony. mere slaves can only wonder if there is anything in all this for themselves.

Background checks do NOT include harassing or bullying applicants. Backgrounds checks do not require anything from the applicant but a signature.

So how about you tell us what your EVIDENCE is that this "tail" was hired by the employer, and suppose you tell us just what this harassing and bullying consisted off.

I still maintain that no law prohibits employers from hiring imaginary tails to harass and bully the inside of the applicant's head.

Well, you're not a cop - so stop pretending to be one. You cannot help the criminal sense of this matter, and I never asked for it. I take from your responses that (besides apparently being employed by large/governmental organizations and not free enterprise) that there is nothing that can be done more than the usual heated competition for the usual amerikan crumbs, which I would not share with the general public, my competition.

I have never pretended to be a cop. But I have run any number of background checks, so I know what they do and don't do.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast