Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Employers Hire Stalkers to Harass Applicants

Really, post history WOW!!!

Quote Quoting Cymulacra
    View Post
    a prospective employer can do background checks. this includes harassment and other bullying to prove the temperment and tractability of a possible hire.
    we were inside of private premises with posted rules of conduct, one of which the tail made the point of violating. the tail also made a public false claim against me according to those rules.
    if there is any relation to the employer, the tail entered the premises with the intent of making the false claim against my livelihood. some divas could prosecute that as a felony. mere slaves can only wonder if there is anything in all this for themselves.
    Background checks DO NOT include harassment. In 99.9% of cases they include nothing but a request of criminal, employment and the occasional credit check.

If you want useful responses, it will be important that you respond to questions we ask and not ignore them. Please go back and answer the questions I asked in my first response in this thread.

Quote Quoting Cymulacra
    View Post
    a prospective employer can do background checks. this includes harassment and other bullying to prove the temperment and tractability of a possible hire.
    Well...sure, these things can, in theory, happen.

Quote Quoting Cymulacra
    View Post
    some divas could prosecute that as a felony.
    Being a diva does not, in and of itself, entitle one to prosecute a crime. A person who is a diva could, in theory, also be a prosecutor, although I imagine there is relatively little overlap between the two.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2