Post Probation Violation

My question involves civil rights in the State of: california , me and my girl friend are on probation and this is the second time they find her at my house we met at a half way house and i got her pregnant so since this is the second time they find her in my house i just want to know what might happend me and her have been working and reporting oput pay stubs we dont use drugs but every time i ask my PO when are they going to let us live together she says that later on but its been a few months now by the way were on federal probation

Default Re: Probation Violation

Every time they catch you two together, later on becomes later and later. You need to stay away from each other until you can negotiate a change in your probation terms. If you keep it up, one or both of you will be going back behind bars. Show them you have earned their trust by abiding by the terms of your release and they will be more inclined to work with you.

thank you

My question is can my probation officer enter my home if nobody is home and make my miner children sit outside while I'm at work and she entered my home

Quote Quoting Boojie78
    View Post
    My question is can my probation officer enter my home if nobody is home and make my miner children sit outside while I'm at work and she entered my home
    Please start your own thread if you have a question rather than tacking your question onto the end of someone else's. It helps to keep the relevant responses organized in one place.

Thanks!
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

1. Sponsored Links