Default Protection Order "Rules"

My question involves defamation in the state of: Kansas

I have been harassed by another female for the last few weeks.
    I obtained a protection order (temporary) last week and have a court date coming up soon.

I am one of the main volunteers at one of my children's groups and was told last night at at a function this person was going to arrive at the function before me so I wouldn't be able to attend.
    She also said she would continue doing this throughout the duration of the protection order even though she never chose to attend these functions in the past.
    I know the information I was given is true because I was told this by multiple people including a family member of hers.

I didn't know this was a protection order "rule". I read the paperwork front to back twice and it never said anything about me having to leave if she was at a location first. It just said she wasn't allowed to be where I am or harass me on social media. It also states she isn't allowed to go where I go frequently. Me being a registered volunteer she knows I go to this specific place frequently.

My question is is this a protection order "rule"? Do I have to leave if she arrives first?

Default Re: Protection Order "Rules"

Quote Quoting kerentp
    View Post
    My question involves defamation in the state of: Kansas

I have been harassed by another female for the last few weeks.
    I obtained a protection order (temporary) last week and have a court date coming up soon.

I am one of the main volunteers at one of my children's groups and was told last night at at a function this person was going to arrive at the function before me so I wouldn't be able to attend.
    She also said she would continue doing this throughout the duration of the protection order even though she never chose to attend these functions in the past.
    I know the information I was given is true because I was told this by multiple people including a family member of hers.

I didn't know this was a protection order "rule". I read the paperwork front to back twice and it never said anything about me having to leave if she was at a location first. It just said she wasn't allowed to be where I am or harass me on social media. It also states she isn't allowed to go where I go frequently. Me being a registered volunteer she knows I go to this specific place frequently.

My question is is this a protection order "rule"? Do I have to leave if she arrives first?
    If your paperwork states that she is not allowed to go where you go frequently then she will be violating the order if she goes there. Go, take your paperwork with you, and if she doesn't leave call the police because she is violating the order.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    If your paperwork states that she is not allowed to go where you go frequently then she will be violating the order if she goes there. Go, take your paperwork with you, and if she doesn't leave call the police because she is violating the order.

Quote Quoting DENIMKATY
    View Post
    If your paperwork states that she is not allowed to go where you go frequently then she will be violating the order if she goes there. Go, take your paperwork with you, and if she doesn't filezilla uc browser rufus leave call the police because she is violating the order.

DenimKaty reported as spammer.

Quote Quoting Shadowbunny
    View Post
    DenimKaty reported as spammer.
    Repeatedly, for weeks. No one at the helm to keep the ship steady on her course.

1. Sponsored Links