Default How to Start a 501c3 Organization

My question involves business law in the state of: MICHIGAN

HI,
    We are an incorporated nonprofit business Michigan that has been doing dog rescue for years. We do have a board and qualify for the EZ form. Most of it seems doable but there are a couple questions we are not sure how to answer. I've been quoted $600 to get legal assistance for this and that is way over our budget. :/ Does anyone know if there are any other routes we could try?

Default Re: Establishing 501c3

Try these folks: http://mi-community.org/

Default Re: How to Start a 501c3 Organization

Have you read IRS Publication 557? It might have some answers for you. We might also be able to answer some of your questions, if they don't require a lot of nitty-gritty detail about your organization.

Quote Quoting BMD0123
    View Post
    My question involves business law in the state of: MICHIGAN

HI,
    We are an incorporated nonprofit business Michigan that has been doing dog rescue for years. filezilla uc browser rufus We do have a board and qualify for the EZ form. Most of it seems doable but there are a couple questions we are not sure how to answer. I've been quoted $600 to get legal assistance for this and that is way over our budget. :/ Does anyone know if there are any other routes we could try?
    We might also be able to answer some of your questions, if they don't require a lot of nitty-gritty detail about your organization.

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    We might also be able to answer some of your questions, if they don't require a lot of nitty-gritty detail about your organization.
    nailiyatsi, you need to stop doing this. You resurrected a thread that is over two years only to copy my reply and make it seem like your own. The original poster is not likely to come back after all that time to see it, and if he or she did come back they'd be disappointed to see that the response that reactivated the thread simply repeated an older post. You added nothing new or helpful here.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    nailiyatsi, you need to stop doing this. You resurrected a thread that is over two years only to copy my reply and make it seem like your own. The original poster is not likely to come back after all that time to see it, and if he or she did come back they'd be disappointed to see that the response that reactivated the thread simply repeated an older post. You added nothing new or helpful here.
    Who/whatever "nailiyatsi" is, it is apparent that he/she/it doesn't care about annoying everyone and is only spamming the boards. Check his/her/its posting history. Not once has he/she/it actually responded to anything other than by doing what was done here. Responding to him/her/it isn't going to help.

1. Sponsored Links