Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What Are My Legal Options Here

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

So, judge agreed that exchange should stay as it but if I only wants him for few hr I have to do both drop off and pick up. Mother didnít mention that is stepmom car etc. Judge was very upset that we canít get into an agreement. I offered counseling but mother said she is afraid of me due to domestic violence. Im tired of her bs. Judge say we should follow the order entirely.

Additionally judge order communication only via texts and she is telling me that if I dare to call her she will put an harassment order. Seriously? I told judge I wonít talk via text as I know is stepmom.

Now, after she agreed I could take him on her month and for a few days out of the country she said no, and to follow the order. Shes upset because I won at court & got what I wanted. I waste money on flight and she is refusing to reimburse me.

Im planing on taking her to court. What are my options?

Default Re: What Are My Legal Options Here

You're going to take her to court because you won't follow the judge's orders? Ummm...you can't.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

So, judge agreed that exchange should stay as it but if I only wants him for few hr I have to do both drop off and pick up. Mother didn’t mention that is stepmom car etc. Judge was very upset that we can’t get into an agreement. I offered counseling but mother said she is afraid of me due to domestic violence. Im tired of her bs. Judge say we should follow the order entirely.

Additionally judge order communication only via texts and she is telling me that if I dare to call her she will put an harassment order. Seriously? I told judge I won’t talk via text as I know is stepmom.

Now, after she agreed I could take him on her month and for a few days out of the country she said no, and to follow the order. Shes upset because I won at court & got what I wanted. I waste money on flight and she is refusing to reimburse me.

Im planing on taking her to court. What are my options?
    You also didn't win at court. You lost. The judge ruled exactly the way we told you the judge would rule. You did not get what you wanted. You have to provide all of the transportation if you only want him for a few hours, which means that you will be providing all of the transportation almost all of the time, since you only take him for a few hours at a time.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    You also didn't win at court. You lost. The judge ruled exactly the way we told you the judge would rule. You did not get what you wanted. You have to provide all of the transportation if you only want him for a few hours, which means that you will be providing all of the transportation almost all of the time, since you only take him for a few hours at a time.
    like button

not sure how you think you won in any way. The judge ruled you have to drive both ways. The judge ruled you may only communicate via text. The judge ruled you must follow the order....how exactly do you think you won?

If you seriously think that you won in court or that you have any legal options to take Mom to court, I think we've just isolated the entire problem here. You are delusional.

I'm so happy you got your a$$ handed to you by the court. I said you would long ago.

Mom wanted me to do both pick up and drop off. She didnít mention this at court but did mentioned that she cannot do both if I want him for few hrs which judge agreed.

I had an argument with mother last week because I told my son that I cannot take him with me for vacation out of the country because mom said no. She warned me not to talk about her or stepmom during phone or visitation.

I did mentioned it to my son again and told him that mom made me waste my money on flights and that she owed me that money. My son told me he have to hang up the phone because I mentioned his mother and that my month was july not august.

She than texted me and said that phone calls are suspended until I return back from my country. And that if I keep on talking negative about her to my son she will suspend visitation. She is clearly violating the order and forcing me to go to court.

Why she insist on doing this to me

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    Mom wanted me to do both pick up and drop off. She didn’t mention this at court but did mentioned that she cannot do both if I want him for few hrs which judge agreed.

I had an argument with mother last week because I told my son that I cannot take him with me for vacation out of the country because mom said no. She warned me not to talk about her or stepmom during phone or visitation.

I did mentioned it to my son again and told him that mom made me waste my money on flights and that she owed me that money. My son told me he have to hang up the phone because I mentioned his mother and that my month was july not august.

She than texted me and said that phone calls are suspended until I return back from my country. And that if I keep on talking negative about her to my son she will suspend visitation. She is clearly violating the order and forcing me to go to court.

Why she insist on doing this to me
    Because you persist on trying to alienate Son from Mom. Keep it up, Son will end up in therapy and you will have supervised visitation.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    Mom wanted me to do both pick up and drop off.
    And you said the judge agreed with her on this. How is this a win for you?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast