Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Arbitration Award Being Ignored and Courts Still Tryiong to Evict

No, I am talking to an arrogant know-it-all who's going to lose in court because he thinks he knows more than he does and is going to louse the whole thing up because he won't take professional advice.

The only relevant suggestion has already been offered and you've rejected it.

BTW, when you come back and claim that you won it court all by your little lonesome (or rather, your brother did because if you are not a licensed attorney, you cannot appear in court for him) come prepared with links to docket numbers that we can independently verify. Because otherwise we're going to call you a liar to your face.

Quote Quoting Harveyspecter
    View Post
    Correct I /we will take legal advice from a stranger. I/we research everything so for example if you said or anyone said file a motion to dismiss for lack of venue or jurisdiction we look it up on a few sites. Iím a member of the a few bar associations web sites since I went to Cornell graduates with honors and REFUSED to take the bar so I help folks lawfully making sure ALL stay within the LAW. I make sure ALL attorneys and Judges ACT accordingly. Come on now your not talking to some dumb nut case nor am I exposing anything you would Ben me for and I think you know what Iím taking about. Iíll start with 4 letters in case you donít .....FARA....
    Now is anyone going to offer a suggestion or be a broken record to hire a BAR club member and have the deck stacked against him from the get go
    I would expect that a honors-grad from Cornell would be able to read the TOS of a site such as this, which CLEARLY states that not all who are responding to posts are attorneys. In fact, I believe that there is only one attorney (so far) who has responded, and he said you need to get an attorney.

Going further, I would assume a honors-grad from Cornell would have already figured out why your brother is in the pickle he's in now.

He is in a pickle because the courts / counties / banks are Corrupt / Lawyers PERIOD

Again a useless answer

View Post
    I’m a member of the a few bar associations web sites since I went to Cornell graduates with honors and REFUSED to take the bar so I help folks lawfully making sure ALL stay within the LAW. I make sure ALL attorneys and Judges ACT accordingly.
    Pardon me but your refusal to take the bar exam doesn't make any sense. Are you a graduate of Cornel Law School or just an undergrad of Cornel? Seems to me that you would have been better situated to keep the bar club and judges in line had you taken and passed the bar. Are you a paralegal?

It almost sounds like you are practicing law without a license. Just saying.

Most interesting name you chose.

Geese a bashing session and not a helpful session
    Here goes: there is NO LICENSE to practice law One can not hold a license to practice law The BAR is nothing more than a club and when you join your loyalty is with Britain. Iím not here to debunk the law degree. Most are all under public policy not law due to the bankruptcy of 1933. Once you take the BAR you agree to screw the ppl. Think about this next time you go to court. Everyone on that ship gets a check form the SAME private company called the STATE OF X even the folks in the jury box. Hmmmm skittle one sided if you ask me again Lawyers and Attorneys Are Not Licensed To Practice Law. The "CERTIFICATE" from the State Supreme Court: ONLY authorizes, to practice Law "IN COURTS" As a member of the STATE JUDICIAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. ... No other association, EVEN DOCTORS, issue their own license. ALL ARE ISSUED BY THE STATE.

Now can we stay on track and be helpful. What a wast of time

View Post
    My question involves court procedures for the state of: Texas

This is about an eviction case on a home in Texas that is already paid off. The respondents lost in arbitration but still moving forward with eviction in District Court
    If we are to go anywhere with this you must tell us who exactly were the signatory's to the arbitration agreement and if any of those are the ones that are now trying to evict.

The burden of establishing the existence of a valid and enforceable arbitration agreement includes proving that the party seeking to compel arbitration was a party to the agreement or had the right to enforce the arbitration agreement. In re Merrill Lynch Trust Co., 123 S.W.3d 549, 545-555 (Tex.App.-San Antonio 2003, orig. proceeding), mand. granted, 235 S.W.3d 217 (Tex.2007) (orig. proceeding) (per curiam). "Federal courts have recognized six theories, arising out of common principles of contract and agency law, that may bind nonsignatories to arbitration agreements: (1) incorporation by reference; (2) assumption; (3) agency; (4) alter ego; (5) equitable estoppel; and (6) third-party beneficiary." In re Kellogg Brown & Root, Inc., 166 S.W.3d 732, 739 (Tex. 2005).
    https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...en&as_sdt=4,44

Are the parties that are now trying to evict your brother parties to the arbitration agreement or not?

Allrighty then.

Bud, kudos for trying to help but really, don't waste your time. He's not going to pay attention to anything you say.

I’ll stop it here. No one here even knows what the FAA of UAA is or involves or you wouldn’t be asking such questions. It matters not. Bottom line no court has jurisdiction after an award has been issued PERIOD. A award is a JUDGEMENT and no judge can go against another courts judgement so once it’s recorded and placed in the paper it’s public record. I guess I’m educated y’all lol

Harvey, honey, go to your dictionary and look up the word, Appeal.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast