Default Help

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Arkansas. So my wife pretty much banned me from ever seeing her daughter ever again. I claim her as my own but her mom hates that fact. Even though I have grown attached to her and her to me. So i can't sit here and believe since I have been supporting my wife and her daughter for 2 years I have no rights towards her daughter. Is this true. How can I go about getting to be able to see her again without my wife telling me otherwise?

Default Re: Help

Quote Quoting Iyaoyas8008
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Arkansas. So my wife pretty much banned me from ever seeing her daughter ever again. I claim her as my own but her mom hates that fact. Even though I have grown attached to her and her to me. So i can't sit here and believe since I have been supporting my wife and her daughter for 2 years I have no rights towards her daughter. Is this true. How can I go about getting to be able to see her again without my wife telling me otherwise?
    You cannot. You do not have any rights regarding her child.

Please keep your questions to one thread

I have responded to your other thread. more details are needed to actually be able to provide an accurate answer.

Quote Quoting Iyaoyas8008
    View Post
    You can't. You have no rights to someone elses child.

If you had adopted the child. The court would order visitation. They would also order you to pay child support. Same thing if you are the child's biological father. Outside of those two situations. you have no rights,or obligation where the child is concerned.

1. Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources