Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Why Me

And if anyone knows about or can find any loop holes I can jump through I would very much appreciate it and I am the type of person that is its worth getting my life back to normal I'm ready and money is not an issue but I need to know without any doubt that I would have even the smallest chance.

We got married in 2010

And again I'm not on birth certificate but I really can believe we live in a time where someone like me who is going through what I'm going through who would walk through the gates of hell on purpose just to try and fight the devil for someone I dont even know can be so powerless in the front of the court system. It may be the law but it's that law that is ruining the lives of good men bc the women they want to love and cherish till death do them part does whatever they want with out so much as a consequence for there actions

If you were married at the time the child was born, how did you get excluded from the birth certificate?

Quote Quoting PMMH
    View Post
    If you were married at the time the child was born, how did you get excluded from the birth certificate?
    And on top of that, what has been the family living arrangement since the child was born? And, if you were excluded from the birth certificate was the biological father's paternity established?

Quote Quoting Iyaoyas8008
    View Post
    And if anyone knows about or can find any loop holes I can jump through I would very much appreciate it and I am the type of person that is its worth getting my life back to normal I'm ready and money is not an issue but I need to know without any doubt that I would have even the smallest chance.

We got married in 2010

And again I'm not on birth certificate but I really can believe we live in a time where someone like me who is going through what I'm going through who would walk through the gates of hell on purpose just to try and fight the devil for someone I dont even know can be so powerless in the front of the court system. It may be the law but it's that law that is ruining the lives of good men bc the women they want to love and cherish till death do them part does whatever they want with out so much as a consequence for there actions
    Ok, so you knew that you were not the child's father and you and your wife chose not to put you on the birth certificate because you were not the child's father. Is the child's biological father on the birth certificate or is there no father at all on the birth certificate?

I was not put on there bc she didn't want me on there she was fixen to bc bio dad was starting some crap but he stopped so she didn't go through with it

She didn't put no one on the birth certificate except her self

No the real father never filed to get the DNA test and most likely won't ever bc he is a POS

And again we were cohabiting when lil miss was born

And we been cohabiting ever since up until a few weeks ago

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

This is sort of painful to read.

OP, you have not explained what "married on paper" means to you. Are you LEGALLY married? I would presume so as your WIFE is seeking a divorce. If the child is 2 then the child was born during the marriage and you are the presumed father unless the bio dad steps in. The courts are highly unlikely to terminate your parental rights and bastardize the child because of a spiteful mom.

If you really want to protect your interests then you'll have to hire an attorney. If the mom has hired an attorney and you don't then prepare to get stomped on.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post

OP, you have not explained what "married on paper" means to you. Are you LEGALLY married? I would presume so as your WIFE is seeking a divorce. If the child is 2 then the child was born during the marriage and you are the presumed father unless the bio dad steps in. The courts are highly unlikely to terminate your parental rights and bastardize the child because of a spiteful mom.

If you really want to protect your interests then you'll have to hire an attorney. If the mom has hired an attorney and you don't then prepare to get stomped on.
    Since the child is only two its not quite "highly unlikely". There is no AOP to rescind because nobody ever signed one and the husband never got put on the BC. So, the judge might very well order a paternity test to determine whether the presumed legal dad was actually dad.

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post

Exactly this. Arkansas presumes the husband (as in legal married, not common law or just living together) husband is the father unless an AOP is filed. If the other man never filed, you are the presumed father. But, as you still havenít answered, were you legally married when the child was born? You have an actual marriage certificate showing you were married, not that you were just shacked up?

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

MMM....I'm just not willing to go that far. Married and state law presumes paternity. While it's true that stranger things have happened I wouldn't bet on it.

That said, this whole thing is such a disaster I wouldn't lay any bets.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    MMM....I'm just not willing to go that far. Married and state law presumes paternity. While it's true that stranger things have happened I wouldn't bet on it.
    That said, this whole thing is such a disaster I wouldn't lay any bets.
    Iím not even convinced they were or are married since he refuses to answer that question and tiptoes around it.

Quote Quoting PMMH
    View Post
    Exactly this. Arkansas presumes the husband (as in legal married, not common law or just living together) husband is the father unless an AOP is filed?
    Let me clear up one apparently common misconception: a common law marriage is just as valid as a marriage with a marriage license and ceremony. While it is not possible to form a common law marriage today in Arkansas, if the marriage is formed by common law in one of the 8 U.S. jurisdictions (7 states and DC) where that is still possible then every other jurisdiction will recognize it as valid too under the Constitution's full faith and credit clause.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources