Default Other Parent Has a CPS Safety Plan in Place in His Home, is This Grounds to Modify

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas, order was signed in 2017. Ex-husband And I have 50/50 custody. I found out that he moved into family home over a month ago due to a Safety plan that was put into place to protect one of his other children. I wasnt notified of either event, the reason as to why and when. Could this be grounds to mody our current order?

Default Re: Other Parent Has a CPS Safety Plan in Place in His Home, is This Grounds to Modif

The reason for the safety plan could be. I stress could.

Default Re: Other Parent Has a CPS Safety Plan in Place in His Home, is This Grounds to Modif

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    The reason for the safety plan could be. I stress could.
    I agree. You might want to consider reaching out to the mother of that other child, to see what she is willing to tell you about the situation. Then give your ex a chance to tell his side of the story, and then decide what you want to do.

cps guy was very vague, since im not on the case. but he said he was being violent towards the other child and thats why he was not allowed to be in the home with him. They didnt even mention to CPS that he had another daughter, I dont think they will disclose anyting.

How old is your child? Has there been any hint of violence towards your child?

You need to remember, from what you have said your ex has not been charged with any crime and certainly not found guilty of any crime.

he is 2, not old enough to express concern. but the fact that he moved and didnt notify me or inform me of this event is a concern to me. especially the fact that CPS didnt know about my son until I told him.

How old are the other daughters?

The devil is in the details as to whether he will be considered a danger to your 2yo.

1. Sponsored Links