Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Thirty Day Notice to Vacate Premises Fraud

And nailwhatwver is here for nefarious purposes. It appears when this poster shows up, an abundance of spam follows.

Quote Quoting just blue
    View Post
    Recourse? No. you suffered no harm from her little diversion from Truthville.
    In the end I was told I could stay since I had no idea she was moving out and that I was at work at the time she gave them the thirty day notice in my name since she did not have to give them one as she only switched to another of their properties so they were aware of her intent to vacate the property.

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    In the end I was told I could stay since I had no idea she was moving out and that I was at work at the time she gave them the thirty day notice in my name since she did not have to give them one as she only switched to another of their properties so they were aware of her intent to vacate the property.

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    In the end I was told I could stay since filezilla uc browser rufus I had no idea she was moving out and that I was at work at the time she gave them the thirty day notice in my name since she did not have to give them one as she only switched to another of their properties so they were aware of her intent to vacate the property.

Quote Quoting searcher99
    View Post
    If she transferred the damage deposit and fees to her new apartment, there is a question as to whether you will be eligible to get back all or part of your deposit whenever you eventually move out in the future. I would check with the management on that and take action to recover damages if necessary.
    Is there any legal recourse I can take because she did try to connive and swindle me out of what is rightfully mine and she did tell them that I planned on moving and gave them a thirty day notice to vacate the premises letter supposedly signed by me.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    And nailwhatwver is here for nefarious purposes. It appears when this poster shows up, an abundance of spam follows.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    You're repeating yourself.

Are you ill?
    t appears when this poster shows up, an abundance of spam follows.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2