Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Attempted Assault

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    The guy didn't know any better and consented.
    Yep. But, the question still remains: Why ask? It is expensive to test for DNA, and takes space and money to adequately store samples. While I can conceive of - and, indeed, have heard tell of - some agencies ASKING for it whenever they can in order to develop a database, there is little practical reason to do so unless this was a case involving a sexual assault or some form of biological sample was left at the scene of a serious, violent assault. It seems strange to ask in the first place.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting LegalWriter
    View Post
    It isn't a huge leap to suspect that there's a sexual assault charge being investigated.
    That's not the leap I was talking about. It's the OP-had-consensual-sex-with-a woman-and-her-BF-found-out-so-now-she's-crying-rape leap that I was referring to.

But you already knew that.

Quote Quoting eerelations
    View Post
    That's not the leap I was talking about. It's the OP-had-consensual-sex-with-a woman-and-her-BF-found-out-so-now-she's-crying-rape leap that I was referring to.

But you already knew that.
    However, there ARE some women that have consensual sex and regret it the next day, and a few of them DO cry rape. There are even women who seem to be consenting but are not due to an incapacity (alcohol or drugs) that really were raped.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    However, there ARE some women that have consensual sex and regret it the next day, and a few of them DO cry rape. There are even women who seem to be consenting but are not due to an incapacity (alcohol or drugs) that really were raped.
    Yup, I agree, that sure does happen! However that wasn't what I was talking about.

LegalWriter stated that OP a) had consensual sex with the woman who reported him to the police, and b) the woman is now crying rape because either the OP never called her afterwards, or her BF found out about the consensual sex.

I can't find anything in OP's post that indicates that either a) or b) occurred. So LegalWriter is extrapolating.

There are plenty of other scenarios that we can imagine about OP's situation, all of which are extrapolations unless/until OP decides to tell us more about it.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2