I currently lost my job on June 25 2019 and I applied for Unemployment benefits in Nevada on June 26, 2019. I moved from Texas back in Aug of 2018. I was working with a company here in Reno NV since Oct 2018 and was let go on June 25, 2019.

When I applied for Nevada unemployment I was asked if I lived in another state in 2018 and I answered it with yes and put in Texas and the company I worked for then. Once I finished applying for benefits it gave me my confirmation number but then it told me in RED letters to contact the Telephone Clams Center to Submit your Claim.

I have been calling almost everyday for the past month and I have not been able to get through, I have called South in Reno and North in Vegas including their 800 number and I cant get through. It always says all representatives are busy and to try my call again later, then it hangs up on me. I even drove down to Carson City to their office and it turns out, that they don't allow walk ins, so they would not even see me. The receptionist said I have to keep calling the phone lines. This is very frustrating and I am so mad, I have been very patient and I still cannot get through. I am currently applying for jobs and I have an interview this coming Friday 8/2/19. But as of now I have a family and for the past 4 weeks I have no income coming in, and I am sure I qualify for unemployment, but I just cant get through. PLEASE HELP ANYONE.....