Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Full Time 4 Wheel Drive

Quote Quoting DENIMKATY
    View Post
    Found out it was full time 4 wheel drive and was not possible to make payments with this gas mileage and my budget, there was no manual with the jeep and the sales person never mentioned it was full time 4wd xender discord omegle. I asked to trade for another vehicle and they said absolutely not. Also the first month I had to take it back for repairs and it took them 2 weeks or better for $1,190 of repairs.
    Found out it was full time 4 wheel drive and was not possible to make payments with this gas mileage and my budget, there was no manual with the jeep and the sales person never mentioned it was full time 4wd. I asked to trade for another vehicle and they said absolutely not. Also the first month I had to take it back for repairs and it took them 2 weeks or better for $1,190 of repairs.

Default Re: Full Time 4 Wheel Drive

He is now even replying to his own post!
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3