Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Tricked into Child Support

Quote Quoting just blue
    View Post
    I was actually looking for RJR to come up with a 13 year old being court ordered. Not a 24 year old....kwim?
    Ok, so how about a 14 year old? From the article I linked

Olivas said he owes about $15,000 in back child support and medical bills going back to the child's birth, plus 10 percent interest. The state seized money from his bank account and is garnisheeing his wages at $380 a month

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Ok, so how about a 14 year old? From the article I linked

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    It's good enough. But can I eat the words tomorrow? My tummy is a bit upset....there was a shooting in my eldest child area...she was only absent from the festival because of a last min trip with her fiancé.

The garlic festival shooting?

Quote Quoting bhartwell
    View Post
    Met a girl through a web site called “seeking arrangements”.
    This statement, coupled with the subject header of the post, tells me this is going to be an interesting thread.

Quote Quoting bhartwell
    View Post
    She used an IUD during this time and made it clear she was protected and pregnancy was not going to be an issue.
    Even if she were truthful about using an IUD, no method of artificial birth control is 100% effective.

Quote Quoting bhartwell
    View Post
    Assuming it is my child, what are my legal options?
    Not really sure I understand the question. When you choose to have sex, you choose the consequences of doing so, one of which is the possibility -- no matter how remote -- that a pregnancy might result. If your paternity is established, you'll have the right to seek custody or visitation, and the noncustodial parent will have the obligation to pay child support.

Quote Quoting bhartwell
    View Post
    Being tricked Into paying child support for the next 18 years has to be illegal.
    How does you willingly having sex equate to being "tricked into paying child support"?

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post

How does you willingly having sex equate to being "tricked into paying child support"?
    There are a certain number of men who believe that contraception should be infallible and that if their sexual partner gets pregnant then its on purpose and they have been "tricked". Unfortunately many of their families and new significant others believe the same.

Its quite sad.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    There are a certain number of men who believe that contraception should be infallible and that if their sexual partner gets pregnant then its on purpose and they have been "tricked". Unfortunately many of their families and new significant others believe the same.

Its quite sad.
    like button

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post

Its quite sad.
    Additional like button.

And a certain percentage of them also believe that the sole purpose of the allegedly deliberate pregnancy was to force child support, as if the overall cost of supporting a child as a single parent will be less than the support, and the "excess" is free money for the mother.

If men want infallible contraception they should invent something.

There IS one form of infallible contraception but since it would require that they keep Mr. Happy caged instead of roaming free, they're not willing to make use of it.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    There IS one form of infallible contraception but since it would require that they keep Mr. Happy caged instead of roaming free, they're not willing to make use of it.
    ROFLOL!!!! Yep!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast