My question involves business law in the state of: Wyoming
I live in California where it's cost prohibitive to start a corporation. Want to incorporate in Wyoming to protect from potential lawsuits regarding short film release on YouTube and Amazon. That's it!
So I file with the state, I get a registered agent, I start up a bank account and capitalize the company (with I don't know how much money), and what else do I need initially? Do I need an answering service or can I use my home phone in Cali or can I at least just have a voicemail service in Wyoming? Anything else?
Also Corp, S-Corp or LLC?