Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: If Trump Directs Mcgahn to Fire Mueller, is That Really Obstruction

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    It was the Steele dossier that was the bases of the collusion investigation in the first place. A dossier that was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign. That dossier was a fabrication by a foreign company. It was pretty much disproved by the Muller investigation. That was evident when Muller testified before the House committees. If you want to accuse someone of colluding with a foreign government to effect the outcome of our election, why not Hillary and the DNC? Those facts are already proven.

It also came out at the Muller testimony that Muller himself had virtually nothing to do with the investigation and the writing of the report. It was the team of Democratic patrician lawyers and high level officials in the Obama justice department that perpetrated this hoax of an investigation. It wasn't an investigation into collusion. It was an attempted coup to unseat a dully elected president. But not with guns but with lies and corruption at the highest levels of govt.. Can that be seen as treason?

That's right and not one of the indictments had anything to do with Trump or his campaign. Those indictments were against people that may have worked for Trump but the indictments were for lying to Congress and tax evasion, and not registering as a forging lobbyist and the alike. Many people had their lives changed as a result in an effort to get Trump. And still, the investigation found nothing of collusion. No witness would collaborate this hoax.

Now the accusation is obstruction absent collusion. This is all political theater. You need an underlying crime to indict for obstruction. What is the underlying crime? What did he do to obstruct justice? How did he influence the investigation?

The investigation was started by high level officials in the Obama administration to unseat a dully elected president based on a completely fictitious dossier that was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign. Nothing more needs to be know considering the outcome.

There is nothing purely objective about the Muller report. It was prepared by patrician Democratic hack lawyers. And still they couldn't prove collusion. Muller doesn't have a clue what's in that report. What an embarrassment it was for him to testify before the House. They just trashed another good man and for what?

The threat to our government didn't come from foreign governments this time. It came from within the government of the USA by people of power that wanted to unseat a dully elected president. Those are the people that will pay for their crimes.

The improper influence in our electoral process was started by the DMC and the Hilary campaign by commissioning and paying for a false dossier on Trump. That was then used by high ranking officials of the Obama administration to start an investigation into collusion. Those are the facts JK whether or not you want to believe them. It was the insurance policy of the FBI to take down the Trump presidency should he win. He won and we as a people have spent almost 3 years wasting time and money and still the House Demarcates can't stop.

It is your pedagogical hatred towards Trump, like may of the like minded people, that can't see the trees for the forest.

We are not in the same universe here. You are in an alternative universe where you can believe what you want without any factual basis.

If you won't to defend the US constitution you would at least understand what is happening here. Obviously you don't.
    I am sorry Bud but I think that its you living in an alternate universe, since the majority of the American people do NOT agree with you.

It is a republican started myth that the Steele doesn’t dossier was what started anything. It’s been proven untrue. Read more than your republican centered news sources.

Youre wrong about. Muellers involvement. If you believe otherwise, provide exceprpts proving your point.

Your coup bullshit is absolute bullshit. There is proof of Russian involvement and I’m glad somebody investigated it. Claiming it is a coup is a republican histrionic stated to alter the real truth. It was nowhere near a coup. Do you even understand what a coup is? Obviously not:

Definition of coup d'état

Under: a sudden decisive exercise of force in politicsespecially : the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group

what the muller report dealt with doesn’t even come close to that.

Your claim it was meant to unseat the president is bullshit. It was a fully proper investigation of foreign involvement, you know, like what there is current prooof of happening again and what the republican voted against defending against.

And as to your: they will pay for their crimes:

hmmm, sure would like to hear some of those crimes you think happened. So far each of the alleged crimes claimed have already been investigated and deemed non existent. Since trump has had over 2 years to initiate an investigation it sure seems something would have been discovered by now. So far all we have are gop whining that all these bad people have committed so many crimes. Ya, just not seeing it budwad. Maybe if you share some f that kool aid I would have the same delusions as you and your demigod.

Your claims have been proven wrong time and time again by actual facts. Your claims are not facts. They are nothing more than whining now especially since foreign interference has been proven.

And Again, contrary to your disproven allegation, the steel dossier was not the basis for the investigation. You can whine about it until you’re blue in the face but it won’t change the proven facts. The report of contacts with a foreign agent are what started the ball rolling and those concerns were proven to be factual by the ensuing investigation.

I’m thrilled we aren’t in the same universe. Your love for trump has surely blinded you to the truth. You deny proven facts and simply echo trumps lies. I research many sources prior to making a conclusion. I suspect your sources are quite limited and consist of three letters.

Its a hoot that trump has even taken to complaining about fox now that not all of the reports emanating from them are kind to him. Awww, poor baby. Too bad. It sounds like trump is a bit paranoid. When a person stands in front of an audience and tells them

dont believe what you see or hear. I’ll tell you what the truth is

there is a real problem with that person. He is sounding more and more like some of the most reviled actors through history. Trump would make Joseph goebbels proud.

I see trump as the greatest threat to our government since I’ve been alive (either from within or from outside) . His desire to unilaterally control the country is nothing less than an attempt to remove the government as it was designed to be. His actions and statements show an intent to create a fascist government. His acts are despicable and he should be removed from office.

Oh, and to further prove your ignorance

mueller specifically stated he did not attempt to address collusion, as the basis of a crime, in his investigation. He did report he found collusion though.

Maybe you need to read read the report rather than repeating vomit spewed by Fox (aka trump handlers)

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I am sorry Bud but I think that its you living in an alternate universe, since the majority of the American people do NOT agree with you.
    Like I said before, remember your posts on election night 2020 and we will see what the American people think.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    It is a republican started myth that the Steele doesn’t dossier was what started anything. It’s been proven untrue. Read more than your republican centered news sources.

Youre wrong about. Muellers involvement. If you believe otherwise, provide exceprpts proving your point.

Your coup bullshit is absolute bullshit. There is proof of Russian involvement and I’m glad somebody investigated it. Claiming it is a coup is a republican histrionic stated to alter the real truth. It was nowhere near a coup. Do you even understand what a coup is? Obviously not:

what the muller report dealt with doesn’t even come close to that.

Your claim it was meant to unseat the president is bullshit. It was a fully proper investigation of foreign involvement, you know, like what there is current prooof of happening again and what the republican voted against defending against.

And as to your: they will pay for their crimes:

hmmm, sure would like to hear some of those crimes you think happened. So far each of the alleged crimes claimed have already been investigated and deemed non existent. Since trump has had over 2 years to initiate an investigation it sure seems something would have been discovered by now. So far all we have are gop whining that all these bad people have committed so many crimes. Ya, just not seeing it budwad. Maybe if you share some f that kool aid I would have the same delusions as you and your demigod.

Your claims have been proven wrong time and time again by actual facts. Your claims are not facts. They are nothing more than whining now especially since foreign interference has been proven.

And Again, contrary to your disproven allegation, the steel dossier was not the basis for the investigation. You can whine about it until you’re blue in the face but it won’t change the proven facts. The report of contacts with a foreign agent are what started the ball rolling and those concerns were proven to be factual by the ensuing investigation.

I’m thrilled we aren’t in the same universe. Your love for trump has surely blinded you to the truth. You deny proven facts and simply echo trumps lies. I research many sources prior to making a conclusion. I suspect your sources are quite limited and consist of three letters.

Its a hoot that trump has even taken to complaining about fox now that not all of the reports emanating from them are kind to him. Awww, poor baby. Too bad. It sounds like trump is a bit paranoid. When a person stands in front of an audience and tells them

dont believe what you see or hear. I’ll tell you what the truth is

there is a real problem with that person. He is sounding more and more like some of the most reviled actors through history. Trump would make Joseph goebbels proud.

I see trump as the greatest threat to our government since I’ve been alive (either from within or from outside) . His desire to unilaterally control the country is nothing less than an attempt to remove the government as it was designed to be. His actions and statements show an intent to create a fascist government. His acts are despicable and he should be removed from office.

Oh, and to further prove your ignorance

mueller specifically stated he did not attempt to address collusion, as the basis of a crime, in his investigation. He did report he found collusion though.

Maybe you need to read read the report rather than repeating vomit spewed by Fox (aka trump handlers)
    There is no sense continuing this. You can't rewrite history no matter how hard you try and no matter how many times you tell the same untruths. It is what it is.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Like I said before, remember your posts on election night 2020 and we will see what the American people think.

There is no sense continuing this. You can't rewrite history no matter how hard you try and no matter how many times you tell the same untruths. It is what it is.
    I didn’t write the history. I read what has already been written by multiple sources. Your continued insistence of clinging to stories already proven false appears to be the real issue.

Go have another shot of kool aid.

ya know, if you could actually support your claims it might make you more believable. So far you are acting like a typical republitrump and simply whining and deflecting rather than actually supporting your claims. Put up some proof f your claims

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I didn’t write the history. I read what has already been written by multiple sources. Your continued insistence of clinging to stories already proven false appears to be the real issue.

Go have another shot of kool aid.

ya know, if you could actually support your claims it might make you more believable. So far you are acting like a typical republitrump and simply whining and deflecting rather than actually supporting your claims. Put up some proof f your claims
    I was once talking to one of those rabid Trump supporters and they made the claim that Trump has done everything that he promised he would do. I asked him, "other than a really bad tax change, that hurt more people than it helped, " name one thing that he promised to do that he has done. He could not articulate a single thing. Then his argument became, "well he tried, but congress and the courts wouldn't cooperate".

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I was once talking to one of those rabid Trump supporters and they made the claim that Trump has done everything that he promised he would do. I asked him, "other than a really bad tax change, that hurt more people than it helped, " name one thing that he promised to do that he has done. He could not articulate a single thing. Then his argument became, "well he tried, but congress and the courts wouldn't cooperate".
    That is typically what I find as well.

A lot of excuses and constantly blaming others for his own failures. A good negotiator overcomes obstacles and closes the deal. A good statesman knows how to work within a system to get things done. He has proven he is neither. What he has proven himself to be is a petulant child that throws tantrums and lies trying to make himself seem smart and important. It seems to be working on his sheep. That’s sad.

Maybe he needs to understand that in our country one person doesn’t wield all the power

but of course, if you listen to trump, he has “that article II thing that allows him to do anything he wants”. Of course he doesn’t want to talk about it since he’s the only one that has read the US Constitution and article II is a secret

oh wait, maybe it’s that trump is the only one that hasn’t read the constitution and he’s just full of shit.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5