Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: If Trump Directs Mcgahn to Fire Mueller, is That Really Obstruction

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jul26

Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's was at the same point.

There are two things that will assure Trump's reelection.

1. The Democrats run a far-left candidate.
    2. The House impeaches Trump.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Bud, you are a bit delusional. The majority of American people don't approve of Trump at all. On top of that, many people who voted for Trump originally are embarrassed that they did. Hopefully, the majority of them will choose to vote in the upcoming election.
    Embarrassed? No. Unwilling to be harassed/vilified by those who don't like the current President? Yes.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Some of you folks are downright delusional. Prosecutors do not exonerate, they charge and indict for crimes when they have beyond reasonable doubt.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

And to JK, the perpetrators of this hoax will be indicted. Just wait.

I urge all the Dems in Congress to continue their mission. You are handing the 2020 election to Trump. The American people know it's a hoax.
    the perpetrators? So Rod Rosenstein will be arrested and charged? Hmmmm.

When will republicans accept the investigation was pushed forward during chumps tenure and by republican actors.

Im at a loss as to the innocent until proven guilty statement. That is why an investigation was undertaken prior to filing any charges. There were multiple charges against multiple people with multiple convictions stemming from the investigation which that alone proves the investigation was neither a hoax or a witch hunt.

And if prosecutors don’t exonerate, why oh why is Trump standing on a Muellers investigation and report claiming that exonerated him? Can chump not decide if a prosecutor does exonerate or not? The fact is, any investigation can be used to exonerate whether it be by a man on the street or a federal special investigator that has also been granted the power of prosecution. I am really missing the point of The statement itself since yes, muellers investigation itself could have been the basis for exonerating trump but it specifically, in those precise terms, did not exonerate chump. And the reason it didn’t exonerate chump? Because evidence of chumps criminal activity was discovered and included in the report.

Ya see, mueller was not a prosecutor. He was a special investigator. As a secondary power he was granted the power of prosecution (read the letter of authority I linked previously) to follow through with evidence of crimes that were uncovered by his investigation.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    Embarrassed? No. Unwilling to be harassed/vilified by those who don't like the current President? Yes.
    I have found the trumpturds actually the greatest aggressors currently. I have seen some claiming dems to not be citizens. I’ve seen calls for the destruction of the democratic party as well as the people themselves (as in yes, they are enemies and need to be dealt with as an enemy of our country would be dealt with aka death)

not saying there isn’t such activity by the dems somewhere but personally I have not seen it.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jul26

Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's was at the same point.

There are two things that will assure Trump's reelection.

1. The Democrats run a far-left candidate.
    2. The House impeaches Trump.
    Rasmussen is notorious for being the poll most favorable to chump. They tend to have republican bias. Check out other polls that are not specifically known for their bias.

But higher at this point in his tenure is less important than trumps current
    status of being 10 points behind Biden by a Fox poll asking who would you vote for today (39% v. 49%)

i tend to agree on the impeachment statement since the republican senate has already stated they will act in a treasonous manner and dispense with the impeachment without taking their actions seriously but instead summarily dismiss the process without performing their duties as intended under the US Constitution. In other words, they have clearly stated, prior to any articles being filed so they could not possibly be aware of the charges contained, they would exonerate trump. That alone should be considered treason.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I have found the trumpturds actually the greatest aggressors currently. I have seen some claiming dems to not be citizens. I’ve seen calls for the destruction of the democratic party as well as the people themselves (as in yes, they are enemies and need to be dealt with as an enemy of our country would be dealt with aka death)

not saying there isn’t such activity by the dems somewhere but personally I have not seen it.
    Really? You can say this and keep a straight face with your own hypocrisy flying in the breeze?

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Remember this post on election night 2020. And look at your 401K. Your fake news. Trump approval rating today 52%.
    Iím less worried about what chump wants to call fake news but more concerned about our fake president. His lies are boundless.

Hey, what happened to chump stating he would release his tax returns but he couldnít because he was under audit (a lie in itself). Not only has he impeded congress in their power to demand his returns (and it has recently been shown this law has been used recently in similar fashion so chumps defenses fail) but the new New York laws allowing for the demand of chumps returns. Chump is challenging the law arguing it violates his constitutional rights (a quite childish argument was put forth in the court filing).

All of his protestation simply proves he lied from the get go and never had any intent to provide his tax returns. Why didnít he just say that to begin with? Oh, maybe it would have woken a few people to chumps tactics of lying to impress the less alert of the populace. Seems the shepherd has been successful is steering his flock.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    Really? You can say this and keep a straight face with your own hypocrisy flying in the breeze?
    I can say what? Reporting my actual reading on the subject? Of course I can.

And I challenge you to prove hypocrisy on my part. I have steadfastly opposed chump.

Ya see, I don’t claim to be a Democrat or a republican nor do I pigeon hole myself as conservative or liberal. I make my decisions on a case by case review of the question at hand. If that puts me in a category, then that’s apparently where my views put me on that matter but only that matter.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    the perpetrators? So Rod Rosenstein will be arrested and charged? Hmmmm.

When will republicans accept the investigation was pushed forward during chumps tenure and by republican actors.

Im at a loss as to the innocent until proven guilty statement. That is why an investigation was undertaken prior to filing any charges. There were multiple charges against multiple people with multiple convictions stemming from the investigation which that alone proves the investigation was neither a hoax or a witch hunt.

And if prosecutors don’t exonerate, why oh why is Trump standing on a Muellers investigation and report claiming that exonerated him? Can chump not decide if a prosecutor does exonerate or not? The fact is, any investigation can be used to exonerate whether it be by a man on the street or a federal special investigator that has also been granted the power of prosecution. I am really missing the point of The statement itself since yes, muellers investigation itself could have been the basis for exonerating trump but it specifically, in those precise terms, did not exonerate chump. And the reason it didn’t exonerate chump? Because evidence of chumps criminal activity was discovered and included in the report.

Ya see, mueller was not a prosecutor. He was a special investigator. As a secondary power he was granted the power of prosecution (read the letter of authority I linked previously) to follow through with evidence of crimes that were uncovered by his investigation.

Rasmussen is notorious for being the poll most favorable to chump. They tend to have republican bias. Check out other polls that are not specifically known for their bias.

But higher at this point in his tenure is less important than trumps current
    status of being 10 points behind Biden by a Fox poll asking who would you vote for today (39% v. 49%)

i tend to agree on the impeachment statement since the republican senate has already stated they will act in a treasonous manner and dispense with the impeachment without taking their actions seriously but instead summarily dismiss the process without performing their duties as intended under the US Constitution. In other words, they have clearly stated, prior to any articles being filed so they could not possibly be aware of the charges contained, they would exonerate trump. That alone should be considered treason.
    Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I’m less worried about what chump wants to call fake news but more concerned about our fake president. His lies are boundless.

Hey, what happened to chump stating he would release his tax returns but he couldn’t because he was under audit (a lie in itself). Not only has he impeded congress in their power to demand his returns (and it has recently been shown this law has been used recently in similar fashion so chumps defenses fail) but the new New York laws allowing for the demand of chumps returns. Chump is challenging the law arguing it violates his constitutional rights (a quite childish argument was put forth in the court filing).

All of his protestation simply proves he lied from the get go and never had any intent to provide his tax returns. Why didn’t he just say that to begin with? Oh, maybe it would have woken a few people to chumps tactics of lying to impress the less alert of the populace. Seems the shepherd has been successful is steering his flock.

I can say what? Reporting my actual reading on the subject? Of course I can.

And I challenge you to prove hypocrisy on my part. I have steadfastly opposed chump.

Ya see, I don’t claim to be a Democrat or a republican nor do I pigeon hole myself as conservative or liberal. I make my decisions on a case by case review of the question at hand. If that puts me in a category, then that’s apparently where my views put me on that matter but only that matter.
    I'm not wasting any more time on you. You've made my point for me and you're now trying to back out/obfuscate/deflect. Not happening.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Remember this post on election night 2020. And look at your 401K. Your fake news. Trump approval rating today 52%.
    Hey, have you seen the latest news? 2018 gdp was calculated at 2.9%. What happened to chumps “we could do 4%, or even higher”

his policies have allowed for a smoke screen to obfuscate the real truth of the economy as well as the status of the country in general. Chump is little more than a snake oil salesman. He’s good at grabbing the attention of the weak minded but is incapable of sustaining any pathway to succeeding in his many ruses.

In simple parlance; he’s all show with no go.

His interactions with North Korea are nothing but show. Not only has he not been successful in any manner, his actions have benefitted Un. His trade war with China has cost the American consumer billions of dollars. Trump claims victory and uses the tariff payments (read; hidden tax on the US consumer) to aid the farmers who have been seriously injured by chumps trade war. In other words, the tariffs, which the cost is ultimately born by the US consumer, are being paid to farmers who have lost huge amounts of their income. Don’t you see it? We as a whole are basically paying our own farmers for producing nothing. Just how long do you think this shell game be sustained?

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    I'm not wasting any more time on you. You've made my point for me and you're now trying to back out/obfuscate/deflect. Not happening.
    And boorennie in perfect chump manner makes a statement and refuses to actually support it yet claims victory.

Its the same ol trumpturd lies. Hit and run. Sensationalistic claims of success but deflection when challenged.

Sure boorennie, continue to prove chump is nothing but a trickster. Your actions would make Chump proud.

Your actions embarrass real patriots.

I, on the other hand, have directly addressed any specific point addressed to me. I’m really not seeing your claim of deflection or obfuscation on my part and rather than point to a specific point you hit and run with claims (lies) I’ve not done so.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    In other words, they have clearly stated, prior to any articles being filed so they could not possibly be aware of the charges contained, they would exonerate trump. That alone should be considered treason.
    Whatever you think of those comments by Republicans saying that at present they would not vote for removal, it certainly would NOT be treason. Treason is the only crime that is specifically defined in the Constitution, Article 3, Section 3, as follows: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court." Refusing to vote for removal is certainly not levying war against the U.S., nor adhering to or giving aid and comfort to enemies of the U.S. I'm no Trump fan, but I think no good comes from exaggeration, and casting the refusal to remove Trump from office as Treason certainly strikes me as exaggeration. I mean, maybe you really did think that it would fit the crime of treason because you never looked up what treason is, but I rather think you had at least some idea it wasn't truly treason and used the word treason as an exaggeration to cast the acts you complain about as more serious than they are. That may feel satisfying, but it does not help you credibility, IMO.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Whatever you think of those comments by Republicans saying that at present they would not vote for removal, it certainly would NOT be treason. Treason is the only crime that is specifically defined in the Constitution, Article 3, Section 3, as follows: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court." Refusing to vote for removal is certainly not levying war against the U.S., nor adhering to or giving aid and comfort to enemies of the U.S. I'm no Trump fan, but I think no good comes from exaggeration, and casting the refusal to remove Trump from office as Treason certainly strikes me as exaggeration. I mean, maybe you really did think that it would fit the crime of treason because you never looked up what treason is, but I rather think you had at least some idea it wasn't truly treason and used the word treason as an exaggeration to cast the acts you complain about as more serious than they are. That may feel satisfying, but it does not help you credibility, IMO.
    You obviously are not aware of the basis of my statements.

Additionally, I did not say failing to vote for chumps removal was the basis for anything. You have decided to misinterpret my statements and comment based on your incorrect rewording of my statement. Your interpretation is incorrect.

you may wish to forward the code and definition to trump though. He throws is about no without due regard to its derinition

and he is the one that needs to be corrected on that point. I’m nothing but a little bitty fish in a pond of mildly educated people. He as the president of our country commands notice of every word uttered. His misuse is the shameful act you need to be concerned with

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post

I just realized you highlighted my use of the term trumpturds. What’s wrong boo? You get upset when i utilize the same form of reference that your exalted leader does? You’re fine with his use of terms like referring to Elizabeth warren as pocohontas (and boy was his use of the reference when speaking to the elder native Americans a cringeworthy moment) or sleepy joe Biden or ....

hell, I’ll just link the Wikipedia page listing chumps use of pet names he created in an attempt to dehumanize and vilify his opponents.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_Donald_Trump

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    You obviously are not aware of the basis of my statements.

Additionally, I did not say failing to vote for chumps removal was the basis for anything.
    What you said was:

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Clearly by your own words you were equating the statements made by some Republican senators regarding how they would act should the house indictment reach the Senate ó not "taking their actions seriously but instead summarily dismiss the process without performing their duties as intended under the US Constitution" ó as treason. I simply pointed out that whatever you may think of they'd said they'd do, they certainly do not meet the definition of treason. Beyond that, I made no comment on whether what they said they'd do was improper or not. In part because I don't have the exact statements they made in front of me; I was going only by your characterization of them, which may or may not be accurate.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    You have decided to misinterpret my statements and comment based on your incorrect rewording of my statement.
    So you accuse me of intentionally misinterpreting what you said? That's low and dishonorable, jk. You have no basis for that accusation. You certainly cannot read my mind so you don't know what I was thinking when I responded. And really, my post was, I think, a fair assessment of what you said. You said that their statements about how they would handle the impeachment trial would be treason. It's not, and in your follow up at least you seem to tacitly acknowledge as much, for which I give you credit.

Trump is certainly a blowhard who tosses around accusations and insults on a pretty much daily basis. I think its disgraceful, so you won't get an argument from me on that score. But I don't think exaggeration helps to advance the case against him. And really, no exaggeration should be needed. Trump does a good job just as he is in showing himself to lack many of the qualities of a good president.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast