Default Court Abused Its Discretion, Resulting in Torture

Court abused its discretion resulting in defendant being incarcerated for two months presentencing. Defendant was tortured for those two months with 24 hr. lights, no soap and forced to eat with hands.

How can defendant get the Court to apologize for its unlawful behavior.

Name of Motion?

[Edited]

Default Re: Court Abused Its Discretion, Resulting in Torture

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

presentencing like in you were convicted? Not unusual for a convict to be held in jail pending sentencing. After all, you have been convicted.

Unless your sentence was less than 2 months, I don’t see the issue of detention. The time would be counted against your sentence.

As to 24 hour lights; again, not unusual. Many jails have cell lights on 24/7. The guards need to be able to see inside easily and turning off the lights would create a problem.

As to eating with your hands; it all depends on what you were convicted of and whether your behavior would justify stripping you of eating utensils. It may have been a valid restriction. Given your posting history here, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear the restriction was appropriate.

Given you have called everybody on this site a cuckold and stated all of our wives have black boyfriends and you told everybody that disagreed with your way of thinking to F off, I’m not understanding why you even bother to post.

This site is populated by those who would have worked well under Stalin.

You all are completely corrupt. You all deserve to be in a humane prison. You don't care about Truth and Justice at all.

Your God is satan the king of lies.

I'm going to keep fighting for Truth and Justice.

I mentioned that I was tortured. One of you said I deserve it.

Not one person stood up and said torture is always wrong.

You vile pigs treat your animals better than people. And you wonder why people are dying on the streets.

You can reply. I will never return to this cesspool of injustice.

**** YOU ALL.

Ok. I get that this is deliberate trolling. But, I’m gonna reply as if it was serious (kinda) just for the LOL.

Quote Quoting Sire
    View Post
    This site is populated by those who would have worked well under Stalin.
    I suggest that you might want to crack a history book and at least try to gain some understanding of the atrocities committed under Stalin or totalitarian governments in general. I’m really kind of surprised that you mentioned Stalin and not Hitler or Nazis. But, the basic premise of Godwin’s Law still applies to this statement. Google it.

Quote Quoting Sire
    View Post
    You all are completely corrupt. You all deserve to be in a humane prison. You don't care about Truth and Justice at all.

Your God is satan the king of lies.

I'm going to keep fighting for Truth and Justice.
    And, who, exactly made you the defining authority of what constitutes “truth and justice”? Your opinions, feelings, and hyperbole are not “truth” unless supported by actual, verifiable facts – which you have woefully failed to provide. “Justice” is, by its very nature, somewhat subjective and will vary according to individual viewpoints – although there is usually a majority opinion within any social group that accepts a limited range of actions and outcomes to be “just,” unanimity is rare. So, yes, reasonable and moral people can and will disagree with you about what actions or outcomes constitute “justice.”

Quote Quoting Sire
    View Post
    I mentioned that I was tortured. One of you said I deserve it.
    Hummm…that response must have been deleted – or you are making it up out of whole cloth. I can see nothing of the kind in any response to you in this thread.

Quote Quoting Sire
    View Post
    Not one person stood up and said torture is always wrong.
    Maybe that is because such a response would be completely irrelevant as nothing you allege actually appears to be torture. Your claims of “torture” are nothing but hyperbole.

Having the light on all night is not torture. Throughout modern history parents have been leaving the closet or bathroom light on so that their small children aren’t sleeping in a dark room. In your opinion, should all of those parents be imprisoned for child abuse? Or, in keeping with your level of hyperbole, perhaps they should be tried in the Hague for human rights atrocities?

Being denied eating utensils is not torture. Approximately 1/3 of the world’s population routinely eats with their fingers by choice and custom. Is this some form of self torture? And, as has already been addressed by JK, there can be legitimate security and safety concerns regarding eating utensils in an institutional setting. Without full details (which, again, you have woefully failed to provide), your specific circumstances cannot be reasonably evaluated as to whether it was appropriate to deny them to you. But, even if inappropriate to your specific circumstances, such denial is certainly not torture.

As for denying you soap, without more information I have no idea what that is about. But, a bit of BO is not torture.

Quote Quoting Sire
    View Post
    You vile pigs treat your animals better than people. And you wonder why people are dying on the streets.
    No, speaking for myself, I really don’t spend any time wondering about why anyone died in the streets. Pretty much any death in the streets that I have heard about is readily explainable and understandable. They got hit by a bus, they got stabbed by a mugger, they had a heart attack, etc. No cause for wonder.

Now, go back to your mother’s basement and take you meds.
    Behind the badge is a person. Behind the person is an ego. This is as it should be, person at the center and ego to the back.

There is no motion that can be made that will result in a court being required to apologize for anything.

What state? What was conviction for?

You're the latest victim of the spam bot. Check the dates of the thread and the posts before responding until we get this spam bot out of here.

1. Sponsored Links