Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rear Ended Fracture to Neck

Alright, so July 9th in Minnesota I was stopped for a train with arms down. 2 vehicles were ahead of me & I was rear ended by a distracted driver & pushed 4 ft into the car in front of me. My insurance waived my deductible as I was not at fault.

I had a ct scan done and found out yesterday that I have a c7 compression fracture in my neck. And was told by family & friends to seek out an attorney. I have missed 5 work days & still have a lingering pain in my neck.

I have never had neck problems before nor do I have anything on my medical record saying so either.

Have pictures of the accident and medical report, not sure how to upload

Anyways how would it be best to proceed?

Default Re: Rear Ended Fracture to Neck

Your family was correct. You need a personal injury lawyer.

Agreed.

Gen an attorney.

A compression fracture of the neck is serious and could have long term issues.

AJ, check his thread down the street for more info.

https://www.thelaw.com/threads/rear-...neck-c7.74573/

Cory, absolutely talk to an attorney. You definitely want to be sure all your rights are protected and that you are properly compensated for your injuries.

But be prepared for the attorney to want to wait until your doctor is reasonably sure you've recovered as much as you've going to before filing suit, should a suit be warranted. It's better to know. or at least be able to estimate, what your long term issues are going to be, before going into court.

Definitely don't be in a hurry to settle. In my 20's I had a compression fracture of L1 after my horse threw me, and over two decades later I still get a periodic reminder that I was young and stupid once.

Thank you everyone for your responses and insight. Will be talking to attorneys on Monday.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    Agreed.

Gen an attorney.

I had a ct scan done and found out yesterday that I have a c7 compression fracture in my neck. And was told by family & friends to seek out an attorney. I have missed 5 work days & still have a lingering pain in my neck.

Same advice. If your injury was caused by somebody else's negligence, get a lawyer.

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    I had a ct scan done and found xender discord omegle out yesterday that I have a c7 compression fracture in my neck. And was told by family & friends to seek out an attorney. I have missed 5 work days & still have a lingering pain in my neck.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast