Default Eviction

My boyfriends niece who is on the property deed witch is warrenty deed says she can have me evicted off my boyfriends land . he is the iwner of the propery

Default Re: Eviction

Quote Quoting Dororhtallen
    View Post
    My boyfriends niece who is on the property deed witch is warrenty deed says she can have me evicted off my boyfriends land . he is the iwner of the propery
    If she is on the deed, then she is also and possibly equally an owner of the property/land. Now, that doesn't mean that she can evict you whether your boyfriend wants you there or not, but it does make her potentially equal to your boyfriend.

If she is on the deed, she is an owner. Is your boyfriend also on the deed? If so, they are both owners. Neither can overrule the other as to allowing guests.

If you care to explain things a bit more there may be more to be said about the issue.

Quote Quoting Dororhtallen
    View Post
    Cool story. Do you have a question?

If you do have a question, you should do a much better job of explaining the facts. It sounds like maybe your boyfriend and his niece jointly own the property. Is that correct?

You should also identify your state.

1. Sponsored Links