My question involves criminal law for the state of: Utah. I have successfully completed my 36 month probation period as of May 31, 2019. All terms of my probation and sentencing have been met, therapy completed, no incidents, and fines paid. My judge and the prosecutor from my case refuse to terminate me from probation. I have spoken with my lawyer (public defender) and adult probation and parole are aware that the attorney general for the state may need to step in if this continues with further motions. My question is: is there any legal actions that I can take against the court (judge/prosecutor) for their conduct which is without cause?