Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Employee File

Telling us why you want the file isn't going to create a law requiring the employer to provide it.

What's more, proving that you didn't violate the code of conduct is not going to create a law requiring your employer to re-hire you.

Quote Quoting OnTheRun
    View Post
    Well I want the file to see the specific reason - per the code of conduct. I recalling the reason given is below:

Maintaining Proprietary Information Proprietary information is knowledge Proprietary information includes all non-public information that might be useful to our competitors or harmful to our company or its customers,

I stated that the email did not violate this code of conduct policy given the sharing of the information was not useful to our competitors or harmful to our company or its customers. And the names of the people are on LinkedIn thus public
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY YOU WANT THE FILE. At all. Ever. Why do you persist with the same question when you've been told multiple times, under multiple usernames, that there is no law requiring that your former employer provide you with what you want?

As a side-note: I can see why they wanted to be rid of you. You are exhaustingly obtuse.

Let's make this abundantly clear.

You could get a ruling from the Supreme Court of the United States that the email did not violate the code of conduct policy - and your employer's obligation to rehire you would STILL be zero.

Did . Got it without any questions.

I was told by others I could get the full record with a lawsuit or subpeona. Need ideas on what I could file as for a lawsuit or subpeona.

Is being exhaustingly obtuse a disability?

But without a valid cause of action, the action would be tossed before any subpoenas would be issued. Been dealing with a poster on the other boards whose trying to appeal the fact the judge tossed his gibberish petition before he got the chance to file discovery / subpoenas to anybody.

Did you self-identify as disabled to the employer and did you acknowledge that you needed an accommodation to complete the essential functions of your position? Did you request such an accommodation and was it denied?

If the answer to these questions is no, then you've got no disability discrimination lawsuit or cause for a subpoena to be issued, regardless of whether the answer is yes or not.

Yes I asked for a private office as others in the group had.

And what disability do you have for which a private office is needed to fulfill the essential functions of your position? Did your doctor agree that you needed a private office in order to effectively do your work to standard? Did the doctor say so in writing?

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    And what disability do you have for which a private office is needed to fulfill the essential functions of your position? Did your doctor agree that you needed a private office in order to effectively do your work to standard? Did the doctor say so in writing?
    OP has said that he's "exhaustingly obtuse" and that being so qualifies as a disability.

OP you need to understand that being "exhaustingly obtuse" must be 1) diagnosed by a qualified mental health professional (think psychiatrist), and 2) something you told your employer before you were fired. If both of these requirements haven't been met, then you don't have an ADA accommodation case. Period.

Esteemed Colleagues, knowing what I know about asbergers/autism in the workplace, I think we're not going to get anywhere with this OP. He is hanging on to an idea and won't let it go. Only a mental health professional can help him to understand his problem. We are not mental health professionals, ergo we cannot help him. I reco that we stop responding to him. Maybe after a while of silence, he will go elsewhere for help.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2