Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: I Want to Have a Video Document of My Kids to Prepare for Evidnce at Hearing

Quote Quoting csbattle
    View Post
    I haven't seen my kids in quite a while
    Why?

Quote Quoting csbattle
    View Post
    my hearing is coming up in oct
    Hearing for what purpose?

Quote Quoting csbattle
    View Post
    my wife wont let me see them
    Why?

Quote Quoting csbattle
    View Post
    can I request a Sabena or a deposition request on my kids to be able to document my video evidence of how me and the kids react when we are with each other to present to the judge?
    I assume you meant "subpoena," and you can request anything you like. It's not clear however, what purpose you're seeking to accomplish.

In addition to the questions I already asked, what is the current custody/visitation situation? Is there an existing divorce decree or custody order? If so, what does it provide in terms of access to your children?

Default Re: I Want to Have a Video Document of My Kids to Prepare for Evidnce at Hearing

because my ex is doing it out of spite

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Why?

custody order

Why?

at first I had a restraining order on the kids then I fought that and won to take them off, so now after the restriction is off my ex is being I guess as they say a bad Co-Parent . she nor her family members return calls or texts. and refuse to let me see or speak to my children.

the judge is going to determine where to place the children. and provide visitation orders.
    Why?

Why?

i have no idea ? she claims the kids don't want to see me, but my kid text her friends and she said otherwise. complete opposite actually. she text her friends that she misses me and wants to spend time together. my ex insists to refuse me access. so that's why i am trying figure out something savvy. my kid is calling for me and i cant reach her. i cant go to where she lives because i have a stay away order from mom. so..i wont risk going to jail..its a bigger headace.but i don't know how to accomplish my mission..

can I request a Sabena or a deposition request on my kids to be able to document my video evidence of how me and the kids react when we are with each other to present to the judge?

I assume you meant "subpoena," and you can request anything you like. It's not clear however, what purpose you're seeking to accomplish.

i seeking to accomplish my goals in having a judge sign an order that requires my ex to arrange a meeting between me and my kids, for questions, video, discovery questions, well being questions.. simple things like how are you, did you eat today? what did you have ? how about your brother ? ect. simple things maybe she'll tell you that they eat poor meals. would a judge order something like that if i requested it ?

In addition to the questions I already asked, what is the current custody/visitation situation? Is there an existing divorce decree or custody order? If so, what does it provide in terms of access to your children?

no custody order are in place yet, but mom has possession of the kids.

Quote Quoting csbattle
    View Post
    because my ex is doing it out of spite

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Why?

custody order

Why?

at first I had a restraining order on the kids then I fought that and won to take them off, so now after the restriction is off my ex is being I guess as they say a bad Co-Parent . she nor her family members return calls or texts. and refuse to let me see or speak to my children.

the judge is going to determine where to place the children. and provide visitation orders.
    Why?

Why?

i have no idea ? she claims the kids don't want to see me, but my kid text her friends and she said otherwise. complete opposite actually. she text her friends that she misses me and wants to spend time together. my ex insists to refuse me access. so that's why i am trying figure out something savvy. my kid is calling for me and i cant reach her. i cant go to where she lives because i have a stay away order from mom. so..i wont risk going to jail..its a bigger headace.but i don't know how to accomplish my mission..

i seeking to accomplish my goals in having a judge sign an order that requires my ex to arrange a meeting between me and my kids, for questions, video, discovery questions, well being questions.. simple things like how are you, did you eat today? what did you have ? how about your brother ? ect. simple things maybe she'll tell you that they eat poor meals. would a judge order something like that if i requested it ?

[QUOTE=pg1067;1121687]Why?

custody order

Why?

Why?

Why?

Some of what the OP is posting here contradicts previous postings.

Per the previous postings:

OP and the mother were never married and there were never any court orders regarding the children. The children are 15, 11 and 3.

OP committed domestic violence against the mother and there is a restraining/protection order against him that does not include the children. He has more or less admitted to the domestic violence.

I believe charges are pending on the domestic violence situation.

The family previously lived in CA, the mother and children moved to AZ to be with the mother's family after the domestic violence occurred.

The OP has filed for custody in CA and there is a hearing set for October, and mediation set for September.

The OP wants the mother to somehow be forced to allow him visitation with the child for the purpose of getting video coverage showing that he has a good relationship with his children.

I have told him that he needs an attorney as the domestic violence issues complicates things.

Quote Quoting csbattle
    View Post
    This follow up post is a complete mess. I strongly suggest you retain the services of a local family law attorney.

That said, the purpose of a deposition is to gather information and/or to pin down a witness to a particular story. That doesn't appear to be what you're seeking to accomplish, so it probably wouldn't be appropriate.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2