Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: First Hearing - Denied SSD

So true.
    One of my neighbor lady with MS and some sort of immune disorder has been approved many years ago. I regularly watch her edging her lawn like a pro with a cigarette in her mouth.
    Another lady was approved because she can’t hold her urine and has to wear diapers.
    And the saddest part that the people with a support system get approved more often then those who don’t have anybody to help.

Default Re: First Hearing - Denied SSD

Quote Quoting A110ver
    View Post
    So true.
    One of my neighbor lady with MS and some sort of immune disorder has been approved many years ago. I regularly watch her edging her lawn like a pro with a cigarette in her mouth.
    Another lady was approved because she can’t hold her urine and has to wear diapers.
    And the saddest part that the people with a support system get approved more often then those who don’t have anybody to help.
    You have no way of knowing why a person iis receiving disability. Have you read their medical records and non medical evidence? Do you know what federal laws require for a claimant to be approved? You cannot go by what a person says. I can assure you no one receives disability based on not being able to hold their urine and wearing diapers alone. It is not unusual for some beneficiaries to not know the exact reason(s) they receive disability. Especially when they are approved at the initial or reconsideration levels. It is also common for those receiving disability for mental impairments. To tell others they are receiving it for physical impairments.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3