The order say she do the pickup I do the drop off. She wants me do both
Then go back to court to enforce the order. I'm sure it will work out well for you.
Or, take him for the month you're given and arrange for care while you work as other divorced parents do. THEN you can enforce the transportation part of your order. It isn't that complicated.
Feankly, all she need do is bring him on the first day of your scheduled month. You're home or not (in which case she brings him back with her). Or you bring him back earl;y - she's not required to bring him again the following week. Really.
Did you ever take public transportation with a one year old? Then how you can judge her? Man you need to get over it. Good grief I feel for your kid.
2. What do you mean giving you her month? So you screwed up your month of visitation and now after you lied to your son and probably got him to guilt trip her she's giving you her time that she has no obligation to do?
3. I think the judge might actually change the order if she has no way to do pickup or drop off.
4. She does nothing? Seriously? You think her being a stay at home mom means she just sits around all day or it's not a job? You can't even be a parent for a weekend!
5. I thought you got told you can't appeal the divorce. Let it go man. She moved on! She doesn't want you. You're not getting joint custody based on all you've posted. I feel bad she can't get a protection order against you. You need to just disappear. Leave the poor kid and her alone.
1. She’s the one that always wants problem. I can’t stay with him because I work.
3. Im planning a foreign vacation with him she agreed but wants me to pay for the passport fees. I said no, as I paid part of the child support arrears recently . She claim that money is for my child needs and that what I’m supposed to pay a yr is not even two month of her rent. I told her is not my fault she can’t afford the place she’s living at. I don’t have to pay nothing to her or rent.
4. I finally received the court paper I though she was lying. The court pp mention I missed visitations and how I want visitation my way. I though I spoke to her about me having to work the judge told her to coparent and shes doing this? Instead of understanding. I sent her a message telling her “ do not let life go by you making the same mistakes, stumbling on the same stone. “
5. Im taking the divorce to the supreme court because I want joint custody not her.
YOU want to take him abroad - why should YOU not pay for the passport? Do you expect her to pay for his airfare, too? Frankly, I would ask the court to require a large bond from you before you're allowed to take him out of the country. I wouldn't put it past you to abscond with him.
So you telling me I was supposed to hire a babysitter for that month? Shes at home she can easily take care of him. Now she is complaining she had to change all of her plans. Shes clearly demonstrating that she goes first than son. And complaining that he did not attended any summer program because of me. How dare she
You expect her to cater to your every whim while you sit back and cause trouble. Well it doesn't work that way, will never work that way and you don't get to call the shots.