Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Mother is Not Following Order After Final Visitation Order

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    I told her I can’t stay with him in August as I have to woek but to give me visitation on Saturdays. She agree but want me to go do the pickup . I told her Shes supposed to bring him to the city and she keep refusing. How can I fix this
    Go pick up your son if you want to see him on Saturdays. Mom is bending over backwards to facilitate a relationship between you and your son.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

The order say she do the pickup I do the drop off. She wants me do both

Then go back to court to enforce the order. I'm sure it will work out well for you.

Or, take him for the month you're given and arrange for care while you work as other divorced parents do. THEN you can enforce the transportation part of your order. It isn't that complicated.

Feankly, all she need do is bring him on the first day of your scheduled month. You're home or not (in which case she brings him back with her). Or you bring him back earl;y - she's not required to bring him again the following week. Really.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    The order say she do the pickup I do the drop off. She wants me do both
    She had to drop him off to you on July 1. You didnít take him. Your visitation is done. If you want him now, you pick him up. You broke the agreement. You suffer the consequences.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    How in the world the judge will agree for me to do the pick up and drop off ? Just because mom claim to not have a car when wife does. Plus she can take public transportation with her one yr old. Since when public transportation is a problem
    A judge can order whatever they want into a custody arrangement especially in the best interest of the CHILD. You forfeited your visitation - that's your problem. Also - it's not the stepparent's responsibility to take care of a stepchild but many do.

Did you ever take public transportation with a one year old? Then how you can judge her? Man you need to get over it. Good grief I feel for your kid.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    So do you find it ok that on two occasions mom put the same clothes to my child because is the only one I bought for him?

She is giving me her month after I told my son she didnít want us to be together.

The order clearly say one do the pickup the other the drop off I dont think the judge will agree on changing the order just because she does not have a care and is a Full time mom

She does nothing she does not work so no excused

On another note, Iím appealing the divorce to the supreme court. Although I have visitation I want share custody.
    1. Yes - I think it's 100% okay she put an outfit on your kid that you bought - especially if you aren't sending clothes back with him.

2. What do you mean giving you her month? So you screwed up your month of visitation and now after you lied to your son and probably got him to guilt trip her she's giving you her time that she has no obligation to do?

3. I think the judge might actually change the order if she has no way to do pickup or drop off.

4. She does nothing? Seriously? You think her being a stay at home mom means she just sits around all day or it's not a job? You can't even be a parent for a weekend!

5. I thought you got told you can't appeal the divorce. Let it go man. She moved on! She doesn't want you. You're not getting joint custody based on all you've posted. I feel bad she can't get a protection order against you. You need to just disappear. Leave the poor kid and her alone.

1. She’s the one that always wants problem. I can’t stay with him because I work.
    3. Im planning a foreign vacation with him she agreed but wants me to pay for the passport fees. I said no, as I paid part of the child support arrears recently . She claim that money is for my child needs and that what I’m supposed to pay a yr is not even two month of her rent. I told her is not my fault she can’t afford the place she’s living at. I don’t have to pay nothing to her or rent.
    4. I finally received the court paper I though she was lying. The court pp mention I missed visitations and how I want visitation my way. I though I spoke to her about me having to work the judge told her to coparent and shes doing this? Instead of understanding. I sent her a message telling her “ do not let life go by you making the same mistakes, stumbling on the same stone. “
    5. Im taking the divorce to the supreme court because I want joint custody not her.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    1. She’s the one that always wants problem. I can’t stay with him because I work.
    3. Im planning a foreign vacation with him she agreed but wants me to pay for the passport fees. I said no, as I paid part of the child support arrears recently . She claim that money is for my child needs and that what I’m supposed to pay a yr is not even two month of her rent. I told her is not my fault she can’t afford the place she’s living at. I don’t have to pay nothing to her or rent.
    4. I finally received the court paper I though she was lying. The court pp mention I missed visitations and how I want visitation my way. I though I spoke to her about me having to work the judge told her to coparent and shes doing this? Instead of understanding. I sent her a message telling her “ do not let life go by you making the same mistakes, stumbling on the same stone. “
    5. Im taking the divorce to the supreme court because I want joint custody not her.
    Dude - how do you think other divorced parents manage having to work? It's called daycare or summer camp (in summer, duh). It's not all happy, fun, play time, being a parent.

YOU want to take him abroad - why should YOU not pay for the passport? Do you expect her to pay for his airfare, too? Frankly, I would ask the court to require a large bond from you before you're allowed to take him out of the country. I wouldn't put it past you to abscond with him.

So you telling me I was supposed to hire a babysitter for that month? Shes at home she can easily take care of him. Now she is complaining she had to change all of her plans. Shes clearly demonstrating that she goes first than son. And complaining that he did not attended any summer program because of me. How dare she

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    So you telling me I was supposed to hire a babysitter for that month? Shes at home she can easily take care of him. Now she is complaining she had to change all of her plans. Shes clearly demonstrating that she goes first than son. And complaining that he did not attended any summer program because of me. How dare she
    Yes, that is EXACTLY what you are supposed to do. You are supposed to take him for your full weekends and hire a babysitter while you work and you are supposed to take him for your full month and hire a babysitter while you work. In other words, you are expected to act like a parent and not someone who just wants to pick up a toy to play with in their free time.

You expect her to cater to your every whim while you sit back and cause trouble. Well it doesn't work that way, will never work that way and you don't get to call the shots.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast