Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Mother is Not Following Order After Final Visitation Order

Will the judge agree that I do the pick up and drop off just because she does not have a car and can’t take public transportation because she has a baby?

Yes. It is entirely possible that the judge will agree that you do the pick up and drop off.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Will the judge agree that I do the pick up and drop off just because she does not have a car and can’t take public transportation because she has a baby?

Yes. It is entirely possible that the judge will agree that you do the pick up and drop off.
    Particularly since you only want to have your child for a few hours at a time.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    She agreed to give me her month. But Im talking on when alternate weekend start. She wants me to pick up at school and drop off at school. I have to pay toll for every trip. She is the one decided to move out of state. So the judge should see that.

Unfortunately thats the truth. She is a laZy person that stay home all day while I work for my kid.
    You actually believe a stay at home mom does nothing ? Only ignorant, self centered people believe that lie. But that describes you.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Particularly since you only want to have your child for a few hours at a time.
    Im talking about when visitation returns to normal. On alternate weekend

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    You actually believe a stay at home mom does nothing ? Only ignorant, self centered people believe that lie. But that describes you.

She has enough free time to take public transportation to give me my son

Quote Quoting PMMH
    View Post
    Didn’t he already try to get shares custody on the grounds of mom being married to a woman and it being immoral and the judge threw it out? It might have been on one of his other profiles that got banned.
    That's not what OP is saying. He told the son that Mom did not want Dad and Son to be together. Now, he's trying to alienate son from Mom.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

She texted me to confirm my visitation for August. But I told her not to expect me to talk to her via text as I know is stepmom. Why does she keep making things so difficult? Why she allow stepmom to be in between our parenting relationship?

We were doing fine talking on the phone but according to her I insult her and get always offensive. There was one day I called her the whole day and she didn’t pickup (I wanted to pickup my son) the moment she picked up, I screamed at her because I was angry and stepmom jumped in. From that day she won’t speak over the phone and say to text her.

BY YOUR OWN DESCRIPTIONS you are the one who is causing the problems. Not Mom. Not even Stepmom since you have no evidence whatsoever that Stepmom is doing the textings.

That you can't see that is, well, frightening.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    That's not what OP is saying. He told the son that Mom did not want Dad and Son to be together. Now, he's trying to alienate son from Mom.
    He also said he is going to try to get shared custody, which he already did on the grounds of mom being married to a woman. He said his son wasn’t being raised in a moral household when two women are married. Then he got mad when he lost that case too.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    She texted me to confirm my visitation for August. But I told her not to expect me to talk to her via text as I know is stepmom. Why does she keep making things so difficult? Why she allow stepmom to be in between our parenting relationship?

We were doing fine talking on the phone but according to her I insult her and get always offensive. There was one day I called her the whole day and she didn’t pickup (I wanted to pickup my son) the moment she picked up, I screamed at her because I was angry and stepmom jumped in. From that day she won’t speak over the phone and say to text her.
    I don't talk to people who scream at me, either.

But thank you for an amusing Sunday morning!

I told her I can’t stay with him in August as I have to woek but to give me visitation on Saturdays. She agree but want me to go do the pickup . I told her Shes supposed to bring him to the city and she keep refusing. How can I fix this

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast