Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mother is Not Following Order After Final Visitation Order

Well, it's about damned time you started doing SOME of the work of co-parenting your child.

You're the only one who thinks Mom's wants are outrageous. Have you still not figured out that the rest of us are all routing for Mom?

So do you find it ok that on two occasions mom put the same clothes to my child because is the only one I bought for him?

She is giving me her month after I told my son she didn’t want us to be together.

The order clearly say one do the pickup the other the drop off I dont think the judge will agree on changing the order just because she does not have a care and is a Full time mom

She does nothing she does not work so no excused

On another note, I’m appealing the divorce to the supreme court. Although I have visitation I want share custody.

Yes, well you just let us know how that turns out. Be prepared to back up any claims of success with searchable links that we can confirm independently.

You didn't follow the visitation schedule. You don't pay child support. You don't buy your child clothing. You don't have a stable home for your child. You abused your ex wife. You stalk your ex wife. You make constant homophobic statements. You try to alienate your child from his mother, stepmother, and sibling. SHE isn't changing the order, you screwed up when you didn't follow it to begin with. Appeal your divorce, try to get shared custody. Keep proving that you are as mentally unstable as everyone already knows you are.

No one is answering my question. Will the judge agree that I do the pick up and drop off just because she does not have a car and can’t take public transportation because she has a baby? Millions of woman does take transportation with baby qhy cant she? She doesnt work she does nothing.

"She doesnt work she does nothing."

Wow...just wow..... I double dog dare you to say that in court in front of the judge!

yes, the judge will agree because YOU keep changing the schedule. There is no one that will say it is reasonable for you to demand that she bring the child back and forth to you because her spouse owns a car (that she uses for work to support your ex and your child and their child). Isn't it just as easy for YOU to take the bus to go see your child?

I am just going to say that your child IS going to remember what you have said and as a grown up, he IS going to understand how wacky you are even if he hasn't already. The day will come when he will want nothing to do with you if you aren't careful.

She agreed to give me her month. But Im talking on when alternate weekend start. She wants me to pick up at school and drop off at school. I have to pay toll for every trip. She is the one decided to move out of state. So the judge should see that.

Unfortunately thats the truth. She is a laZy person that stay home all day while I work for my kid.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    No one is answering my question. Will the judge agree that I do the pick up and drop off just because she does not have a car and can’t take public transportation because she has a baby? Millions of woman does take transportation with baby qhy cant she? She doesnt work she does nothing.
    The judge will agree that you do all of the transportation because you are not following the visitation schedule. PERIOD...end of story. You do NOT get to make your own parenting schedule and hold mom to the transportation rules.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    So do you find it ok that on two occasions mom put the same clothes to my child because is the only one I bought for him?

She is giving me her month after I told my son she didn’t want us to be together.

The order clearly say one do the pickup the other the drop off I dont think the judge will agree on changing the order just because she does not have a care and is a Full time mom

She does nothing she does not work so no excused

On another note, I’m appealing the divorce to the supreme court. Although I have visitation I want share custody.
    Tell THAT to the judge.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    Tell THAT to the judge.
    Didnít he already try to get shares custody on the grounds of mom being married to a woman and it being immoral and the judge threw it out? It might have been on one of his other profiles that got banned.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast