Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mother is Not Following Order After Final Visitation Order

She is the one refusing to coparent. She refuse to give me my child for few hrs because she demands is supposed to be overnight. That she cannot wait around in the city. Im not doing both the drop off and pick up. Is not part of the order

My child lives with stepmom so Im not paying for her rent. Whoever gets into a relationship with a woman is supposed to also feed and take care of that child Is common sense

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    She is the one refusing to coparent. She refuse to give me my child for few hrs because she demands is supposed to be overnight. That she cannot wait around in the city. Im not doing both the drop off and pick up. Is not part of the order
    It's also not part of the order that you get to pick and choose when to see the child and at what hours and what days. You have scheduled times to see the child and those times are what mom is required to honor.

My child lives with stepmom so Im not paying for her rent. Whoever gets into a relationship with a woman is supposed to also feed and take care of that child Is common sense
    Please, Please, Please say that to the judge in court.

I have over two weekend without seeing my kid because custodial mother refuse to drop him to the city. What can I do to solve this? She still claiming she does not have a car and cannot take public transportation with a one yr old. I did take public transportation when I didn’t have a car why can’t she? I told my son about all this and he is being brainwashed saying that I can do the pickup. Mom is putting my son against me.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    I have over two weekend without seeing my kid because custodial mother refuse to drop him to the city. What can I do to solve this? She still claiming she does not have a car and cannot take public transportation with a one yr old. I did take public transportation when I didn’t have a car why can’t she? I told my son about all this and he is being brainwashed saying that I can do the pickup. Mom is putting my son against me.
    The court order is for you to have him the entire month of July. When you didnít pick him up on July 1, you forfeited your visitation. If you are supposed to have him every single day of the month, why should she have to bring him to you when you feel like it? You are purposely disobeying so you have a reason to contact her and harass her. Get over it, she already did.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post

Sounds like you are trying to do that and failing. You really are a terrible human being.

How in the world the judge will agree for me to do the pick up and drop off ? Just because mom claim to not have a car when wife does. Plus she can take public transportation with her one yr old. Since when public transportation is a problem

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    How in the world the judge will agree for me to do the pick up and drop off ? Just because mom claim to not have a car when wife does. Plus she can take public transportation with her one yr old. Since when public transportation is a problem
    You were supposed to have him July 1-31. You refused. She does not have to deliver him to you. Why canít you take your kid when itís your time? Get over yourself. You donít get to change the schedule.

Quote Quoting Back
    View Post
    AGAIN, she was required to deliver the child to you on July 1st and you were required to return the child to her on July 31st. That is ONE trip to the city for mom. The same applies to your weekends the rest of the year. Mom is NOT required to deliver the child to you at your whim for just a few hours at a time.

You're always so sure that the judge will see it your way, give you everything you want and tell Mom she has to bend to your will. How's that working out for you so far?

Mom wants this to be definitive. For me to do the drop off and pick up. She wants pick up and drop off at school and on summer/holiday

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast