Default My Recent Arrest

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Pennslyvania.

Recently my gf & I broke up violently. She scratched, bit, punched me, busted my upper lip open bt hitting me with a 25 lbs PS4, broke an umbrella over my nose causing a bleex with mild concussion.

A state trooper arrived & arrested us both. I don't know about her but I was NEVER read mt Miranda Rights by ANY officer. Not by local police, state police, or VA police.

I read my arrest packet and the arresting state officer claimes i have a past of criminal activity. My record is clean. My father and I share a name. When he was arrested & senr to prison for possession and selling Hash in either 1988 or 1989b I was two or three years old. My father has also been dead since 2008.

I would to know: because this cop clearly didn't check the suffix in my name, I'm a III, my father was a Junior, our signatures include that distinction, or read me my Miranda Rights, can my case get thrown out this Tuesday?

Also, state trooper forced me to leave a PS4 at my exes home. I doubt I'll get it back as I have to get my constable a warrant to get it back and he told me to go to Family Division. Since the state cop costed me personal property, can I sue him for the equivalent value of my ps4 & games installed.

Default Re: My Recent Arrest

Nothing you have stated will result in a dismissal of charges.
    Miranda is only required if you are being questioned. Even if there were a Miranda violation, the usual relief there is suppression of your statements.
    You cannot sue the officer for the PS4 or it's value. Idbit is the same one your ex clocked you with, it may not even work at this point. You would sue the ex for the value of it.

How does the cop saying I haveca criminal past when I don't mean nothing?

It means nothing. Cops are allowed to lie in the course of their jobs. If you think they acted improperly, you can file a complaint with their department, but as your mommie should have told you: two wrongs don't make a right. There are a very small class of police improprieties that result in a defendant coming out ahead.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    You cannot sue the officer for the PS4 or it's value. Idbit is the same one your ex clocked you with, it may not even work at this point. You would sue the ex for the value of it.
    Actually, if the PS4 weighed 25 pounds, it would have to be made of something like osmium, and it probably withstood the impact quite well.

I dont know my metric conversion. 7 lbs. Still got a busted open lip and suffered a mild concussion.

But nothing else has changed. Nothing you’ve posted makes for a claim of dismissing the charges and you don’t have a claim against the cop for the toy.

You obviously have the need for a lawyer who will tell you to stop talking about the matter to anybody but him/her.

1. Sponsored Links