Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Nlrb Toll Extensions

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Kansas

I am looking for case law that supports the extension of tolling limit for a possible NLRB case. This one is out of the 6 month window. I recently learned that I could possibly have a case under the NLRB with my termination.

Default Re: Nlrb Toll Extensions

what exactly did you post on social media about your employer that got you terminated? And what exactly is their social media policy?

Others should read past postings.....

You will never get that out of him, hr for me.

Does not matter. I am looking for case where the filing period is extended beyond the 6 month limit and see if those will apply to my case.

Yes, in fact, it does matter. I doubt there is a case that it was extended just because the complainant didn't get around to filing the complaint.

There may a case where the specific fact set allowed for an extension.

Quote Quoting DogDays5400
    View Post
    Does not matter. I am looking for case where the filing period is extended beyond the 6 month limit and see if those will apply to my case.
    Tell us why you were unable to make the deadline and perhaps I can find case law that addresses whether that might get an extension. That's the more focused way to find what you are looking for rather than doing it in reverse and looking for all the cases where extension has been discussed and then seeing if any address your situation.

Cool.... Do you have a question? Are you expecting folks on an internet message board to research case law for you?

This is the guy with an obsession for getting rehired at his former place of employment. If he'd put even a quarter of the effort into finding a new job as he's put into trying to find a way to force his former employer to rehire him, he'd be sitting pretty by now.

The only thing that remotely is possible is equitable relief tolling and that's a far stretch here because the poster can't even state a basis for his claim for NLRB action, let alone a claim for the time relief. The company refusing to communicate with him badgering them about his firing is not one of the non-union labor actions the NLRB is allowed to give relief about.

I recently learned that I could possibly have a case under the NLRB with my termination.

Actually, you were told by multiple people that you do not.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast