Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: No Contract Signed

Quote Quoting bcr229
    View Post
    Why has your username changed?

Given what you have posted no, you don't owe her and I would not respond to her. That said, my husband is a photographer and people scheduling shoots and then backing out last minute or ghosting like you did are why we charge non-refundable cash deposits when the shoot is booked. It's not a matter of the photographer not doing your work, the problem is that the photographer isn't getting any work period during that time. The photographer that you retained is likely very new and hasn't figured out yet how to run a business.
    It hasnít. itís seed spam. That is not the original poster. This person quotes part of the original post and nothing else. If you look at their various posts, it becomes quite obvious.

Default Re: No Contract Signed

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    It hasn’t. it’s seed spam. That is not the original poster. This person quotes part of the original post and nothing else. If you look at their various posts, it becomes quite obvious.
    SMH normally I'm better about picking up on those. Thanks.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2