Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Too Old to Be Profitable

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    What MEDICAL evidence do you have that your condition would be significantly better if your surgery had been performed a day sooner? How many doctors have told you that would be the case?
    Did your doctors write what they told you in your medical records? Chances are excellent they did not. Do not count on any doctor being willing to testify they believe this. Even if they told you they did.

Ahhh - another injustice of the justive system here in the states!

Lawyers are in business to make money. They have the right to accept or not accept cases. You have no recourse how they make that determination. They could flip a coin for all its worth.

You have the RIGHT to bring a suit yourself - but here is where the justice system fails you. It is too complicated (just second to medical bills) and you will not be given the respect ina court room. Hence the real justice in the USA goes to the people that can afford to pay the big bucks, not the people who really need/deserve it. I have no knowledge of your case so I can't say if it has merits to go to court or not - just stating why the justice system in the states needs a major overhaul.

Guybrush,

DO you just show up when your stomach is upset? Because you only seem to spew crap when you are here.

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    Some law firms say they'd prefer to work with clients after all the damages that were incurred by the potentially malpractice things had been dealt with. OP, have the problems caused by your day of delay in having the spinal decompression surgery been dealt with? Is there any way your future permanent damages are assessed at this time?
    Both merits and profitability are considered, and they generally work on a sliding scale. filezilla uc browser rufus If both are judged on a scale of 1-10, most law firms won't take a case that has 0-2 profitability regardless of the merits (and vice versa). On the other hand, if merits are in the 8-10 range, then firms will take cases with low profitability, whereas, if potential profitability is in the 8-10 range, then they may take cases with comparatively low merits (high risk/high reward). Of course, these numbers are just made up for the purpose of illustrating a point.

Why are you replying to yourself?

Spam seed. I suspect you’ll see a crop shortly.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Guybrush,

DO you just show up when your stomach is upset? Because you only seem to spew crap when you are here.
    Sorry - I didn't know I gave birth to you.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2