Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Traffic Accident-Vehicle Under Deceased Grandmother's Name

Quote Quoting jalopy
    View Post
    Thanks for your continued replies, jk.
    Insurance invalidation seems like a worst-case scenario. I checked the geico site, and unfortunately I do see that I somehow listed myself as the owner of the vehicle. There is an option to select the owner as "Owner not listed on policy", and I could change that now. I was not carrying collision/comprehensive anyway as the value of the car is low.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you, in your opinion should I submit the affidavit for myself given my circumstances?
    Thank you,
    I suspect there was something somewhere that obligated you to provide the insurance provider that you don’t own the car. If there is and you weren’t truthful, I think you’re in for a rude awakening. It’s quite likely they will invalidate your insurance

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    I suspect there was something somewhere that obligated you to provide the insurance provider that you don’t own the car. If there is and you weren’t truthful, I think you’re in for a rude awakening. It’s quite likely they will invalidate your insurance
    Another poster responded with that exact wording, back when the thread was originally posted, several months ago.

Quote Quoting nailiyatsi
    View Post
    I suspect there was something somewhere xender discord omegle that obligated you to provide the insurance provider that you donít own the car. If there is and you werenít truthful, I think youíre in for a rude awakening. Itís quite likely they will invalidate your insurance
    I'm not really sure that your insurer will care about your grandmother's death and consequent inability to sign anything. However, if the subject comes up, you obviously should not lie about that. You should, however, let your insurer know that the two people making a claim against your policy have "demand[ed] an [a]ffidavit from [you]."

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2