Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Harrassment on an Easement

Quote Quoting t_bell40
    View Post
    The easement was actually created back in 1947 for consumers power. How much do you think consumer power cares about they need to get in or out when they park their trucks to do work on lines ??
    And you have read the description. I have wrote it verbatim from the only document I have that they (the neighbors) gave me. Not sure why you insist that you do not know what it says ?? Weird
    I suspect that Consumers power would be very upset if they showed up and found the easement blocked by parked vehicles which caused them to not be able to access whatever it was they came to do. It probably costs a lot of $$ to have work crews idle while they try to find out who is blocking access to their job site.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how much frontage do you have to have to build?

The police are not going to intervene because they are not surveyors nor attorneys. They will not interpret the grant of easement nor will they establish your boundary line. The civil courts are the proper place to address your issues.
    If a land locked property owner can build (albeit with an easement for ingress and egress) why would anyone have to have any road frontage in order to build? That is not snark, its an honest question.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    If a land locked property owner can build (albeit with an easement for ingress and egress) why would anyone have to have any road frontage in order to build? That is not snark, its an honest question.
    Townships assert rules such as this. I can’t recall what my township demands for frontage but you can no longer build in a lot that is serviced by only an easement in my township

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2