My question involves public health law in the State of: wife an I had a home birth over 19years ago, How do we go about to get a birth certificate for her, what steps need to be taken, before getting her SS, or ID. Her birth was never filed by the midwife in Tennessee as we lived an had baby in Georgia. We have the original copy of her footprints an moms thumb prints, a couple of verified copies of medical. Thanks