My question involves criminal law for the state of: MD

If someone pleads guilty, I understand that it is very difficult to get the verdict overturned.

Does anyone know of ways to get a guilty by plea overturned? Any specific cases would be helpful.

My case is in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County. However, I only plead guilty to misdemeanors. (Police charged me for felonies without probable cause, and I understand that ham sandwiches are indictable.)

Thank you!